Risk Management and Insurance Review is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Risk Management and Insurance Review brings respected, accessible and a high impact mixture of Feature Articles, Perspectives, and Educational Insights within the field of risk and insurance. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstracts and link via email
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Risk Management and Insurance Review publishes respected, accessible, and high-quality applied research, and well-reasoned opinion and discussion in the field of risk and insurance. The Review’s ‘Feature Articles’ section includes original research involving applications and applied techniques. The ‘Perspectives’ section contains articles providing new insights on the research literature, business practice, and public policy. The ‘Educational Insights’ section provides a repository of high-caliber model lectures in risk and insurance, along with articles discussing and evaluating instructional techniques.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Risk Management and Insurance Review can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Risk Management and Insurance Review subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Risk Management and Insurance Review (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.