The RIT Media Sciences app showcases the School of Media Sciences at Rochester Institute of Technology. The publication represents the school by exploring topics of: course work, student interests, co-op, career placement, faculty, facilities, and more. Articles within the publication feature interactivity and new possibilities in digital publishing, while highlighting the skills that our students acquire in our school’s undergraduate and graduate programs.
Students in the School of Media Sciences created this app with the guidance of school faculty, staff, and alumni. As an ongoing project, students are learning how to create and maintain a digital publication while users are able to learn about the school and what it has to offer.
The School of Media Sciences within the Rochester Institute of Technology focuses on teaching its students the management, production, and distribution of content through platforms including print, web, mobile, and social media. Our programs emphasize leadership and project management. With one of the highest placement rates in the field, our graduates are prepared as future industry leaders through their unique blend of technical and management focus.
- Fonts updated on homepage
- New icon
- ROCHESTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (INC)
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RIT School of Media Sciences
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.