Manage all of your pharmacy prescriptions, browse and shop the Rite Aid Online Store, find product savings and coupons, and manage your wellness+ rewards account anywhere or anytime from your iPhone or iPad with the official Rite Aid Pharmacy app.
• You can manage your prescriptions, including the ability to refill from your prescription history by entering the prescription number or simply scanning the label on your bottle
• Enroll to receive and manage Rx reminders and communications. Receive notifications when your prescription is due for a refill or is ready for pickup
• We’ve made it easy to transfer your prescriptions to any Rite Aid Pharmacy from the convenience of your phone
WELLNESS+ REWARDS: LOYALTY PROGRAM
• You can manage your wellness+ rewards account, login via TouchID, save your card to your Apple Wallet, view your updated BonusCash balance, wellness+ rewards points, and member tier status, as well as access our Load2Card tool, where you can load digital coupons to your account and get these discounts when you check out
• Browse and shop for your favorite in-store products at your local Rite Aid plus thousands of additional products found at the Rite Aid Online Store with mobile optimized views and tools
• Locate the Rite Aid store nearest to you using your phone’s built-in GPS or by entering your zip code
• Find store and pharmacy hours, call directly from the locator, and save your favorite store for future reference
• Browse the weekly circular for your area with thumbnail page views and zoom functionality
Want to clip Load2Card offers but can’t remember your wellness+ login or don’t have an online account? Fear not. You can now login to clip Load2Card offers simply by providing the phone number associated with your wellness+ rewards account or by scanning your wellness+ rewards card. We’ve also made it easier to save by putting a Load2Card digital coupon shortcut on the homescreen and by automatically notifying you when our new Weekly Ad is available. Happy savings.
Ratings and Reviews
good when working
When it’s working, this app can be great. I can easily fill my prescriptions with a few clicks of a button. I can also see all the deals going on at rite aid. It’s simple and good for those who remember that they need to refill their prescription when in class or a place where you can’t call the pharmacy.
For some reason, sometimes this app won’t work and refill your prescription. It says it did, but it actually doesn’t. I thought I had ordered a refill on my prescription (that had refills remaining). It said it had on the screen afterwards, but I never got a notification that it was ready for pick up. I tried again the next day, and same thing happened. When I went to rite aid, they had to fill it and I had to wait a few minutes. It was then when I got the notification that my rx was ready for pick up.
So, if it worked all the time, it would be amazing.
Westhampton Beach Rite Aid
This store seems to be very much in the know about it’s customer needs. I find myself almost everyday in it. The prices are great as well as the employees. Always helpful and cheerful. The shopper needs change drastically from Season to Season as this is a resort town. The store stock fluctuates as the clientele changes while still maintaining the “year rounder” needs. I use my Plenti card or phone number to get the maximum savings. We have 14 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren. The younger ones call it the GiGi Store. They couldn’t say great grandma so I have the GiGi moniker. You now have 4 generations of this family who are hooked on Rite Aid.
Susan T. Cozine
FYI: The pharmacy has now become a Walgreens, however they continue to ensure the customer needs are met as they always have.
Decent app but could use another feature
Overall the app works well. The one thing I would like to see added to this app are pending prescriptions. Meaning new prescriptions that may be sent in early by a physician office that can’t be filled for immediately either due to physician instruction or insurance limits. It would be so useful and could decrease calls to the pharmacist verifying if a prescription was sent in fact received. This would eliminate extra calls to the pharmacy and give that time back to the pharmacy workers for other responsibilities. I’m short it lets the app user know that yes the dr has sent in the prescription. The pharmacist received and it can filled on xx date per physician instruction or insurance limits. I’ve used other apps that currently have this feature. I think it would be beneficial for pharmacists, physicians and patients/customers.
- Rite Aid Hdqtrs. Corp.
- 89.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Rite Aid Corp
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.