Rite Aid Pharmacy
By Rite Aid
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage all of your pharmacy prescriptions, browse and shop the Rite Aid Online Store, find product savings and coupons, and manage your wellness+ with Plenti account anywhere or anytime from your iPhone or iPad with the official Rite Aid Pharmacy app.
• You can also manage your prescriptions, including the ability to refill from your prescription history by entering the prescription number or simply scanning the label on your bottle
• Enroll to receive and manage Rx reminders and communications. Receive notifications when your prescription is due for a refill or is ready for pickup
• We’ve also made it easy to transfer your prescriptions to any Rite Aid Pharmacy from the convenience of your phone
WELLNESS+ WITH PLENTI: REWARDS PROGRAM
• You can manage your wellness+ with Plenti account, login via TouchID, save your card to your Apple Wallet, view your updated Plenti points, wellness+ points and member tier status, as well as access our Load2Card tool, where you can load e-coupons to your card right in the store and get these discounts when you check out
• Browse and shop for your favorite in-store products at your local Rite Aid Pharmacy plus thousands of additional products found at the Rite Aid Online Store with mobile optimized views and tools
• Locate the Rite Aid store nearest to you using your phone’s built-in GPS or by entering your zip code
• Find store and pharmacy hours, call directly from the locator, and save your favorite store for future reference
• Browse the weekly circular for your area with thumbnail page views and zoom functionality
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Improved prescription refill flow
- Changes based on customer feedback
Terrible terrible terrible - that's putting it nicely
I will not only be deleting this app, but will be moving my prescriptions to a different pharmacy as well, until they fix this beyond terrible app. I am truly disappointed with this new app. I am unable to access any of my rx history and i cant order refills. I have tried everything to access my rx account and nothing works. Would give negative stars if possible.
I want the old app back
This "New" update is awful. Keeps asking for the Plenty Card which I don't use, and you can not see what RX you just refilled. It's a blank screen. I want the old app back!
Wow, whoever is responsible for this evodently does not use the app. It's terrible trying to refill a prescription. The old app was 100 times better.