Unlock the complete adventure with a single purchase! No in-app purchases!
Twenty years ago, a group of children in the town of Greystone were taken by a mysterious fog while playing hide and seek. Only you escaped. Now it’s time to find out why!
• WHAT STRANGE FORCE IS HIDING IN GREYSTONE?
Your brother was among the children who disappeared in the fog many years ago. When your father went looking for him, he too never returned!
• CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY!
Search the town for clues to the disappearances and interact with the townspeople—how you answer them can affect the story’s ending! Solve challenging puzzles and mini-games and rely on your special abilities to aid you on your quest.
• UNCOVER THE HIDDEN SECRETS OF YOUR PAST
You’ve found evidence that your father has been alive this entire time and is still searching for the missing children. But why would he remain silent for so long?
• HELP ANGELA FIND HAPPINESS IN THE BONUS CHAPTER!
Find all the hidden handprints to assemble the Hide and Seek Games mode and play unlimited hidden objects scenes! Plus, enjoy exclusive extras such as beautifully rendered wallpapers and concept art!
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
In this update:
• Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
Thanks for the continued feedback and support, and happy gaming!
Ratings and Reviews
Got this free a couple weeks ago and have been playing it during spare time. The story and voice acting were fine. The puzzles were fun. Not to hard not to easy. Great to pick up and play for a few min during down time at work or throughout your day. Looking forward to the sequel.
Just finished it and loved it
This is one of the better Big fish games I've played in awhile. It has an interesting storyline, beautiful graphics, and a wide variety of both HO and mini-games (most of the latter being relatively easy, my only real complaint). They even add a unique feature where you acquire different "powers" that help you progress. There is a map, but so little backtracking is involved I never really used it. The length was about right too, long enough to make it worthwhile, but also not dragging on forever. Overall a good game.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 739.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Big Fish Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.