Chaos has returned to the world of Kel. Will you side with the Crimson or Chaos? Build the ultimate team and Lead them into the spoils of victory!
Defend your arena against players from around the world in the next generation of strategy and tower defense.
PVP Arena strategy
● Battle with friends and RIVALs in real time
● Face off against RIVALs from around the world
● Compete in real time battles to become the world’s top RIVAL
● Participate in tournaments for bragging rights and rewards
Lead your Champions
● Choose your Leader and build a team strategy
● Unleash your Leader Ability to change the tides of battle
● Discover new strategies with over 35 Champions and Spells
Create strategies with RIVAL’s Ability System
● Upgrade Champions and Spells to unlock game-changing abilities
● Build new strategies with Leader abilities and upgrades
● Awaken your Spells and Champions to unleash their full potential
Play and chat with RIVAL Guilds
● Fight with your friends and RIVALs with the global guild system
Build the ultimate RIVAL team
● Mastermind new strategies against fellow RIVALs
● Discover new synergies to defeat any strategy
Create or join RIVAL guilds from around the world
● Unlock tomes, badges and other exclusive content with your guild members
Obtain rewards with RIVAL quests
● Complete quests to unlock unique tomes and gather resources
Attack, Defend, Protect. See you in the arena, RIVAL.
---Follow us for up to date RIVAL news---
Questions or concerns? Need help with any issues?
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with details.
The RIVAL 1.6 Update is here!
► 'Tournament' mode added
► New Champions, Skins, & Arena
► New RIVAL Cinematic
► Additional Balance Changes
► Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty and pretty buggy
I have been playing this game for a while now and would love to hate it for its flaws but instead I keep coming back. The games obvious strengths are its gameplay and visuals. It is stunning visually. I am not even exaggerating here, compared to other games in the genre this blows them away. The gameplay and mechanics are also amazing. They took an established and dominated genre and added some very unique twists and fluid and fast paced gameplay to make it almost unique. It is a really buggy game at this point. I believe most of the woes are due to the engine it is built on which causes players to inherit the lag if their opponent, causes the game to get out of sync at times and some other frustrations.
I want to hate it but instead I am always drawn back. If they ever fix the engine and market the game better they have a real hit on their hands.
Ok, I have been a part of this amazing game since the beginning of the 1st season and I’m hooked! I love this game so much I almost deleted my clash of clans and clash royal games that I have been apart of since there start!!
I do have some good ideas that you guys could use if you think they would be implemented well. A chose in setting that allows you as the player to play the game vertical or horizontal. Also, one thing that drives people crazy, is to please work on stoping all the cheating going on right now!!!! Please!. Another thing that drives people crazy that needs to be fixed is that if you use t-mobile you have to use wi-fi. That’s horrible ! Ok that’s it for now good luck with this game I’ll be here supporting it all the way!! -Bloodravan
another wait 9 hours for a couple gems and cards with stingey upgrade costs GAMeE
yea its fun, but not fun enough. opening a pack and receiving 2 gems and a couple cards is actually insulting. decent packs take forever to open. overnight! so if you have a lot of cash to burn, you will swiftly climb up the leaderboards. i am rank 7 and have won 95% of my matches. i just hate the tired greedy freemium model of opening one pack at a time that clash royale helped make famous. i play Marvel Strike Force too, so i guess i am just asking for punishment. And please Developers of this game, don’t reply with a robotic response. It is fake and BS. Cut costs in half in terms of everything in your store and the times to open packs. Allow two packs opening at once. Opps, they are called “Tomes” in this game. LoL
Lastly, the upgrade costs in gold are hilariously large. No incentive to play unless you are spending money. Uninstalled today after giving it a couple weeks and actually spending $5 in the shop.
Hello! Apologies for the frustration you felt from playing RIVAL. As per your comments, we are looking into additional events or gameplay tweaks regarding Tomes so that they do not feel like a limiting factor. The last thing we'd want is for our players to not feel any incentives to keep playing. Thank you.
- Section Studios, Inc.
- 216.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Section Studios, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- $9.99 Package $9.99
- Welcome Offer $4.99
- $4.99 Package $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.