As the head coach of a college football program, you make the calls. Recruit fresh talent, build an unbeatable playbook, and make risky plays for big payoffs. Join forces with players from around the world to form alliances and take on rivals. With big dreams and even bigger challenges, the team will rely on your leadership to take them to the top. Will they make it to the Hall of Legends?
Rise to the challenge, with Rival Stars College Football!
● Hundreds of athletes to recruit, train, and level up. Boost player performance and propel your team towards legend status!
● Manage YOUR team, YOUR way. Develop winning strategies, call the plays, and make tough decisions on the field!
● Action-packed live global tournaments have you going head to head against real world opponents! Rise through the ranks to win big rewards!
● Team up with others by joining an alliance or forming your own. Share strategies, chat with friends, and compete against rivals.
● Witness the hard hits and big plays up close in game highlights!
Rival Stars College Football is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #RivalStars!
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
Season Kickoff Update!
- New special tournaments: tailor your team to rules that vary each tournament!
- Four all new athletes to celebrate the start of a new season!
- Upcoming College and Pro season kickoff tournaments!
- New elite division for top tier players!
- Visual improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
We admit it—we’re armchair quarterbacks. So Rival Stars’ speedy sessions of play-calling and team-building had us from the moment we passed when the D was expecting a run. From there, we got lost in building a dynasty by recruiting prospects and training up legends. Now we’re just waiting for our real-life alma mater to call…
Love it but issues
Love this game it's very simple but is fun and the grind to upgrade your team is addicting.
That being said the grind for upgrading is my concern especially for later in the game. I quickly realized that upgrading my training giving me more upgrade points per win is what I should focus on so I upgraded a player to level 10 to try to create a legend but didn't realize you need a duplicate of that card to do so. It concerned me because it seemed to get duplicated you would need to drop money on the game cause of how hard the recruiting currency is to get. But at the same time I was fine as I had two guys with duplicates making me think when I make those legend I'll go from 1 prestige to 3 and be able to upgrade my training facility...but no, making a legend player only increases a bar that needs to be filled just to get 1 prestige
this to me is a major concern as I will probably need 4-5 legends to get to 3 prestige, not only that but further in to the game when I need to upgrade it more as training players gets more and more expensive how will I be able to keep up with the demand for duplicates of players as the currency to get players is just as hard to get? Seems like I'm going to end up hitting a brick wall where I need to pay to play after being teased with a great game but I hope I'm wrong
Amazing game but 2 concerns
Looks this game has 10 star potential this is easily a 5 star gam but their are two reasons why I'm giving 4 one because of the game clock it runs down way too fast like really over 38 seconds a play? That's ridiculous y'all need to reduce the time taken away from the game clock per play and the second reason is the play cooldown like they're way too long there are times were I have only two plays left because the cool downs are ridiculous and my plays are very normal nothing crazy so the play cooldown needs to be reduced but other than that great game
Edit: two more concerns the gold is ridiculously hard to come by once you get past the first season I used to get it no problem now I can barely get 10 gold and it is also ridiculously hard to find a duplicate to create a full star on a card I'll never prestige again because I can't find enough gold to get duplicates which are already super hard to come by but that's all please fix these 4 things I love this game and would like to see it prosper
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 284.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Draft Bonus Pack Medium $4.99
- Draft Bonus Pack Small $1.99
- Draft Bonus Pack Large $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.