"High-impact 3D graphics that make us go... wow, wow, wow" - Appoday
The year is 2084 and the galaxy is in chaos. Humanity has discovered alien technology allowing space travel between the planets, opening up the universe for exploration and conquest.
Forces around the solar system battle for supremacy, but one leader must rise up to unite the galaxy against all intergalactic invaders. Welcome to the ultimate sci-fi adventure, Rivals at War: 2084.
TRAIN an elite team of space marines. EQUIP these soldiers with weapons, helmets and armor for epic battles. ATTACK rival teams from around the solar system. CONQUER the galaxy, one planet at a time. FIGHT for victory and rule the universe!
* Star Map Story Mode - plot your conquest of the galaxy across 75 different planets.
* Rivals Mode - challenge your Facebook friends and go to war in head-to-head combat
* Daily Campaigns – crush the competition across three different skill levels to win rewards and prizes
* Strategy and tactics - select powerful tactic cards to influence each battle and overcome your opponents
* Player Achievements – progress through the game by completing over 45 special achievements
* Game Center Leaderboards - command your team to the top of the leaderboards for galactic domination
The war continues, this time with some of the saboteurs crushed for a better game experience. We've also given the troops training to operate in an iOS 10 environment.
Ratings and Reviews
I think that u should add a bonus soldier/commander that can never retire for people like me who have been playing for a while I know my account is not on this device but most of the players have been here for a long time and I think this would be a help because free to play players like me cannot earn cash as easily of course a solution is always do more campaigns so if u can find my team (Spectre Boi’s) then u will see I have two elites as of right now and the rest gold I also hope for increased chances only slightly though for better players I have been playing since I was six but lost my old account and this is currently my new account and I hope u consider this request thank you
OK listen the game is good it’s just I had a little problems I mean first of all I get matched up with people who are like 10 to 20 overalls higher than me by the way I’m like52 and the way they declared the winner is kind of stupid because I played a person that was 20 rates lower than me and they won and they had no cards in the deck I mean I understand it’s not a new were game but it could use some Fixe A few good things about it or how your team can become really good but so can in other peoples and how you can get cool gear and you can get a lot of coins pretty quick but you can’t be bad at this game you have to get better at it get better at it this game needs an update but overall this game is pretty solid game nothing really bad is happening to me but then again it’s what happens to you that matters
Few Bugs, but fun.
The game is great, fun and stuff. However, I am unable to play anymore. When ever I press the campaign, rival, or the quick battle button, it kicks me out of the app. Which is unfortunate, because I was looking forward to playing more. Also, it's way too easy to obtain good cards. I've played for 2 days, and I already have a full gold deck,(excluding the commander) and I've won 1st in all the campaigns. I'm not sure if I am a noob, and think I'm decent, but that's my intake. Adding a way to control your troops would be nice as well.
Please fix, thank you.
- Hothead Games
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Bucks $1.99
- Ammo Box of Bucks $4.99
- Rucksack of Bucks $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.