Climb aboard The Riverboat Gambler and enjoy some of the hottest casino games around! This app serves up 18 different games and there are more planned.
You will be amazed at the realism of your experience. Players are saying that they are becoming more proficient at the live money games by practicing with Riverboat Gambler.
1. Mississippi Stud
2. Three Card Poker
3. Ultimate Texas Hold’em
4. Criss Cross
5. Double Draw Poker
6. Let It Ride
8. Crazy 4 Poker
9. High Flush
10. Pai Gow Poker
11. Asia Poker
12. Caribbean Stud Poker
13. Texas Hold’em BONUS
15. DJ Wild Poker
16. Tequila Poker
17. Red Dog Bonus!
18. Casino War
20. High Limit Slots
These games were designed & developed by an ardent casino player who plays 3-4 times every week. No worries if you do not know how to play. Each game includes detailed instructions and rules as well as descriptions of the possible poker hands and the related payouts. Already a player? You're going to love being able to "sit at the table" and practice your technique.
Each game includes its own separate set of achievements for you to tackle as you are building up your bankroll and you will periodically be rewarded with bonus chips throughout the day.
You are sure to have hours of fun improving your understanding of the games!
To top it off, the developer actively reviews feedback and acts upon it. If you have suggestions, submit them! Many of the current games were introduced in response to Player feedback.
Note: some games may not be available on devices with smaller screens because you would need a microscope to view your cards!
In response to a request made by Robert H, I have increased the total of the Daily Bonuses. Now, a $200 bonus will be awarded every 4 hours. That means a total of $1200 in free chips everyday. That is double what it was before! When those free chips are combined with the bonuses that are earned for achievements and from watching free videos in the chip store, I think that makes Riverboat Gambler pretty generous.
Keep in mind that if you were to have an endless supply of free chips, it would detract from the thrill of the games. If there is no risk of losing your bankroll, there is no need for discipline!
Please keep enjoying the games, leave a review, send in your requests and suggestions, and tell your friends about the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Really like this app, it is a great way to learn unfamiliar casino games without losing a bunch of money.
A couple things I’ve noticed that I believe are incorrect. Would’ve just sent these to developer directly but didn’t see an option for that, so I will outline them here. These are by no means anything that I feel degrade much from it, hence a five star rating, but want to mention. Then I also have a couple feature requests here too...
1. In Pai Gow, I was dealt 2 aces and the joker. I ended up playing one of the aces in the low hand, and used the other ace with the joker to form a straight in the high hand. This should still count as 3 of a kind for the bonus bet, but I was only credited for a straight.
2. In 3-card Poker, doesn’t 3 of a kind beat straights and flushes? It does not in this app.
3. This is a greedy request, but would be awesome if your bankroll reset to the 1200 when you go bust, rather than having to rely on the daily chip bonus to rebuild, which would take some time to get back to anywhere playable in my opinion.
4. It would be nice to be able to have a larger max bet in Pai Gow. Considering the max bonus bet size is 100, I feel like you should be able to bet at least 1000 on the ante, rather than the 500 it currently is.
That’s all. All in all I really like this app, would just be great to make these few adjustments.
Hey there! Thank you for the review and the very detailed feedback. You can always provide feedback and suggestions from the support site at TheRiverboatGambler.com
1. I’ll check into this. I suspect that the engine is not recognizing that in Pai Gow bonuses, 3 of a Kind is bigger than a Straight. If it's broken, it will be fixed in the next release - count on it!
2. Absolutely 3 of a Kind beats a Straight or Flush. You can bet that I will be running some tests as soon as I finish this response to your review. If it is broken, you can expect an update in the next couple of days. Huge miss on my part if that’s true! I can only guess that some change may have broken that engine. Three card was one of the first games that was released.
3. I am looking into other ways to provide more chips. Right now, there is a release that is pending that increases some of the Achievement bonuses and introduces the conceprt of Loyalty Bonuses to show appreciation folks like you who are playing a lot of games.
5. I’m guessing that Pai Gow is your game since this is the second comment about that game....lol. Absolutely that can be done. Consider it on “the list” and coming soon.
Again, I really appreciate your having taken the time to provide this great feedback. Please keep enjoying the app and tell your friends!
Amazing App for Beginners to Experts
I thought it might be fun to learn how to play some card games so I can try my luck at the casinos. This app is amazing on so many levels! The instructions are clearly and simply written so even a novice like me can easily understand the game. The design of the Riverboat Gambler app is so classy. The graphics are awesome! A Daily Bonus of free chips is added to your pot, and new poker games (Let it Ride and Three Card Stud) are now available in addition to Mississippi Stud. Friends who are expert card players love this app, too. It's a must for any poker enthusiast!
I'm glad that you are enjoying the games. There are more coming! Please tell your friends and encourage them to provide their feedback as well.
iPhone vs iPad
I have Riverboat on my iPhone and iPad. The iPad version includes Pai Gow Poker the iPhone version does NOT. Is this a known issue?
Recently changed my review from 4 stars to 5 stars with the introduction of Pai Gow Poker for my smaller iPhone. Visual is great - not small at all.
These games are all fun but most of all they allow you to see just how much of an edge casinos have on table games. Great learning experience!
Thank you for upgrading your review! I am very pleased that the cards are not too small; I was a bit concerned about that on the iPhone6, 7, and 8. Let me know if you have any suggestions for the app. My hope is to continue to grow it based on feedback from Players like you!
- Riverboat Gambler, LLC
- 138.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Riverboat Gambler LLC, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 1,200 Chips $1.99
- 1,200 Chips (Bonus Add-On) $0.99
- 4,000 Chips $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.