Relieve mental stress, deal with anxiety and feel better with Rize - the app meant to make you feel good about yourself! Now, it's your time to flourish and Rize!
SEE WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING - “Amazing! Beautiful and simple..it only takes five minutes out of my day. I feel happier and it really helps me to manage my stress!”
Enhancing your mental state and well-being has gotten fun! For the first time you have a tool in your hands that not only helps you to improve your mood but it’s simple to use, easy to understand, and most of all it’s enjoyable to use – a positive habit you can integrate into your life without it feeling like a task.
Rize integrates therapeutic concepts into simple, interactive tutorials and workout exercises to maximise your ability to understand, track and improve your mental condition and well-being, emotional resilience, and your overall health and fitness.
Dealing with stress and coping with anxiety may seem a daunting task at first. Stress can arise due to work, a fight with your partner, or you may be simply feeling sad or unsatisfied with yourself. Rize aims to help you to deal with these issues by offering a set of tools and training to enhance your mental state of being and make you feel happier daily.
We've found it's hard to find effective information on mental well-being, including a range of different concepts that are engaging and fun to use. That's why we've created Rize - a one of its kind app that takes you through the process of relieving and dealing with stress, anger and anxiety, all at the same time!
We want to show you that not one size fits all when we're talking about mental well-being. What works for one person might not work for you. That's why we provide you with a full toolkit that comprises of -
- Learn mode: no streaming required. 36 different 3-5 minute audios leading you through a curriculum designed specifically to maximise your mental well-being and state of mind.
- Workout: Find out which of our fun, interactive exercises and workout training programs work for you and add them to your daily workout routine.
- Tracker: We provide you with a graph and a diary journal which you can use to track your mood, stress, and fitness progression.
We offer basic and fun mental training in -
- Managing mental stress: all of our exercises aim to help you to reduce your stress and strengthen your emotional resilience.
- Mood tracking: describe and track your mood on a day to day basis to discover patterns in your daily moods and mood patterns.
- Mindfulness: A great way to get out of our heads, reduce stress and get a bit of headspace to deal with stress, anxiety and anger.
- Negative thought patterns: Learn to identify and master your negative thinking patterns. Become pragmatic, positive and more balanced in your thoughts and interpretations of life.
- Activity planning: Create a simple, enjoyable activity and mental wellbeing improvement plan to sync with your calendar and notifications.
- Social well-being: Learn the great rewards of social well-being and how to start connecting and interacting more with others.
- Emotional well-being: Understand your thoughts and feelings on a deeper level.
- Reaching goals: Find your goals. Learn to reach them without losing motivation or becoming overwhelmed.
This is just some of the information and exercises we offer. Take a look for yourself - no hassle. We provide you with a free, customised and personal workout program for FREE – four out of our fifteen exercises for life. We then leave it up to you if you would like to access the rest!
So, what are you waiting for? Download Rize now!
Feel free to leave feedback or get in contact with us if you have any questions – email@example.com - we would love to hear what you think.
- New design and improved user experience
- New exercises and therapeutic concepts
- Animations and new audio in Your Journey
Ratings and Reviews
Great stress manager!
I really enjoy this app as it only takes a little bit of time, yet it makes me feel so great about myself! I simply report how I am feeling and it is really awesome to simply monitor my day, moods, thoughts and feelings. It is a great app if you are looking to be mindful of yourself and make a better life for yourself entirely!
Couldn't get past first audio
Looks pretty, but lacks functionality. Couldn't get past first audio or access any of the tools. Broken and needs tons of help. Not worth downloading until fixes all of this. Good concept though.
I like it so far, but.......
So for the most part I am pretty pleased with the concept and design of this app, it's simple enough so I didnt find myself having to put much effort into figuring out the gist of how it works and how to do the workouts. When I get a notification telling me it is time for me to complete a workout in the app, I tend to get to it right then and there as opposed to clearing the notification out and making a mental note to myself to do it later when I have a moment like I do with pretty much all the other similar apps I have downloaded in the past with good intentions but could never seem to follow through with because of the ridiculous amount of information to be logged at each little check in however many times a day and that started to feel more like the kind of not fun not helpful work work instead of the simple, short, don't put too much thought into it/whatever comes to mind candid 1-2 line answers that you learn so much about yourself from after doing it for a bit of time and taking a look at it eventually. I don't catch myself putting off having to open this app up, it's fun and I look forward to it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I hate that I can't find any contact info for app support anywhere at all within the app and that is driving me nuts because how could such an important piece of info not have been included? Or if it is included then why is it in such a hidden place where I can't find it after looking all over? It should be in one of the most obvious and up front parts of the menu in my opinion. Especially since there is no way to click on any parts of the workouts and levels to have it explain the directions again or to walk me through the app again after the first time it did the first time I opened the app up ever. So a support/help section would be quite wonderful especially if you aren't going to add a way for the tutorial to be viewed as often as needed. I will totally go back and change to 5 stars if this is resolved somehow! Thanks!
- Moodmap Ltd
- 62.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Moodmap Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- unlock everything including learn mode $39.99
- unlock everything except for learn mode $12.99
- Individual Account Payment $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.