"RKU Compact" is a tutorial on peripheral regional anasthesia. It was developed in cooperation with the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care Medicine and Pain Therapy of the Ulm Rehabilitation Hospital (RKU).
It offers the following content:
• Background and general information about nerve stimulation, medication, sonography, anatomy and methods of application
• Clearly arranged instructions of the nerve block techniques for upper and lower extremities
• Dual Guidance: Functional application of the ultrasound guided nerve block techniques
The Tutorial was made possible by the kind support of B. Braun Melsungen AG.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for a quick and easy reference to review blocks before a case.
to the point
excellent summary descriptions. succint instructions, includes troubleshooting suggestions. very nice!
Great Regional Anesthesia App
Excellent app for reviewing anatomy of both landmarks and ultrasound of common regional blocks. Very helpful for both junior and senior resident alike. Intuitive setup makes navigation easy and fast. A must if you have an iPad/iPhone and are learning blocks. One potential improvement would be to have 3D images for landmark techniques, but still the figures are impressive.
- 57.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © B. Braun Melsungen AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.