Runtastic Road Bike PRO GPS Cycling Computer, Ride and Route Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Runtastic Road Bike app, developed by road biking experts, turns your iPhone into a top GPS cycling computer with an array of incredible features! Track your tours, races and rides with your iPhone, monitor your training progress and compare your performance to your friends’! Become a part of the Runtastic Community with millions of enthusiastic users.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Track bike tours via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
- LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
- Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
- Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
- Detailed illustration of your velo route including elevation profile
- Open Street Map & Open Cycle Map integration, plus Offline Maps available: Download & save maps on your iPhone to use them abroad or without internet connection
- Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
- Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
- Show current grade in %
- Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Wind & weather conditions
- Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
- Cadence measurement (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
- Configure your display: You choose which values (distance, speed, elevation gain, calories burned, etc.) are shown during your rides
- Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
- Save your cycling activities on Runtastic.com
- Share your bike activities on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Runtastic Bike Case for iPhone
- Runtastic Sports Armband
- Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional bike athlete, this app has everything a (road) biker could wish for!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4
- Optimized for the new iOS 9
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Great app, crooked company
Runtastic makes great apps but as a company they are terrible. Do not sign up for their advanced versions.
I paid for a year of their pro services and when I decided I wasn't using it I didn't renew. They don't like that. The first contact I got from them was that I hadn't paid for the service but I was still using the pro features and that if I didn't pay they would take actions against me. I told them that I hadn't used the service in months and that they need to cancel my account. A week later I was threatened again with legal action if I didn't pay them. This went on for a while.
Long story short they are either crooked, lazy, or incompetent for creating a service that doesn't end when you stop paying, makes it hard to terminate service, and that ends in threatening communication. They only way I could stop the threats was to delete my account completely.
Excellent App! Worth the loot!
This app is great, I use it all the time when riding. I have even been compelled to get the gold plan on their website now that I am running and biking. I only gave 4 stars because as an iPhone 5 user, I really really really wish this would be updated like the other apps to utilize the screen size instead of having it black barred off. These apps really help motivate me to go further! I also like the Facebook integration and being able to submit my rides/runs to there. I do wish it was consistent how it posts to Facebook though, sometimes it posts my activity maps, sometimes it doesn't.
Great Bicycle App
This one Has it all! Compatible with both the Polar HR7 and the Wahoo Cadence sensor! And on top of that it gives you the weather during your ride that can be stored in your history file, and the mile announcements (or any announcement that you set it to) it comes right thru on your Bluetooth headphones as well as the music that you may be listening to. I will always use this app for cycling. Another great thing to have is a mount for your bike so you can keep your smartphone right on your stem or handlebar!
New version just as good!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 07, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.