Road Cycling is a guide to all aspects of what is both a wonderful sport and also the world’s top form of transportation. The guide has been written for all levels of cyclist. Learn bike basics including the various parts and what they do then go on to learn more about maintenance, what to wear, how to be safe on the road, and how to be a better rider. The app contains high-quality photographs, has handy maintenance schedules and is wrapped up with a fun and slightly irreverent tone.
Road Cycling includes guides to the following topics:
• Riding more safely
• Riding faster, training well and eating more wisely
• What to Wear - whatever the weather
• What to take on various lengths of ride
• The tools you need to maintain your bike
• Parts of the bike
• Maintenance schedules - every ride, every wet ride, every 400 km, 800 km, 1,000 km, 1,600 km, 4,800 km, 9,600 km
• How To instructions for basic maintenance tasks
• The Pro Tour
• Trip computers
• Websites and Book recommendation
Fixed a puncture.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.