By Road ID Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Road ID app is perfect for runners, cyclists, kids, hikers, walkers, skiers and basically anyone not glued to the couch. Get it and you’ll have safety and peace of mind in the palm of your hands.
Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your Road ID Lock Screen will.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.*
What's New in Version 2.3.13
• Update for iOS 10 Notifications
Works well when wife is out on a run. Like that eCrumb can be sent to email addresses and tracked from computer. Only downside is it does not offer a high speed alert. For example, if she were abducted in a vehicle and her speed exceeded 25mph (user set high speed threshold) it would alert her emergency contacts just like the stationary alert does.
Please add Apple Watch! :-)
This iPhone app is by far the the best!...simple and to the point. If I could start an new ecrumb from my Apple Watch that would be a home run. Please consider..thank you Road ID.