By Road ID Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Road ID app is perfect for runners, cyclists, kids, hikers, walkers, skiers and basically anyone not glued to the couch. Get it and you’ll have safety and peace of mind in the palm of your hands.
Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your Road ID Lock Screen will.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.*
What's New in Version 2.2.0
•Updated Settings Screen
•Added Account connector for Facebook and Twitter sharing
•New Summary Screen
•Distance and Duration Detailed
•Expandable Map of the activity
•Toggle for Activity Completion Message for your Contacts
•Social Media sharing of your activity currently supporting Facebook and Twitter
•Sharing for Facebook and Twitter each can be turned on or off individually through a toggle
•Configurable Sharing Message separate from activity Completion
Me & my sisters have been using it for about a month. Its got its glitches, but overall we like it. Nice that but we can track each other.
Asks you to login then tells you "Whoops!! That user already exists". Seriously!! How did this app get approved to be in the app store?