Road Survey is an offline automobile seatbelt usage survey app rich in features and was designed for free personal use, especially for state authorities. Road Survey is ideal for the field researchers, surveyors and automobile researchers. Version 1.0 supports simple road surveys, while next versions will be designed for more complex surveys, evaluations and polls.
- Records automobile types, seatbelt usage for the driver and the passengers
- Data files can be managed via iTunes upon device connection. This app is designed for offline survey where internet access are limited
- Intuitive user interface: the survey is designed to be touch-friendly, simple and clean
- Export data: Communicate your results easily and clearly in common industry formats. Our app makes it easy to quickly create organized reports to get a comprehensive view of your data. We currently support exporting data to CSV files. Each survey site can have multiple data files based on the surveyor, date time and minutes of the survey
- Auto record: Upon saving, the app automatically reopens Record screen. This saves user from going back and forth from the list view and the Record screen
Re-skinned app icons.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.