Road to Mudness
By David Fernandez Vara
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Feel the Thrill of off-road racing with Road to Mudness!
After Ice Bullet success, Artico media returns to the racing genre with Road to Mudness, you'll need to tune up your off-road skills if you want to get the first place.
- 3 Different cars to choose from: Pickup truck, Monster truck and dune buggy!
- Race in 4 action-packed courses.
- Easy touch-based controls.
- Buy new upgrades for your rides in the parts shop!
- Burn your nitro power and let the others eat the dust!
- Accurate physics model simulates awesome crashes!
- New courses, cars and gameplay modes in upcoming updates.
What's New in Version 1.1
New in Road to Mudness v1.1:
- New car color selector.
- Added in-game bonus money/nitro boost.
- Improved performance.
- Major changes in car handling.
- Fixed some steering issues.
- Fixed some minor graphic glitches.
- Minor bugfixes.
Besides ground effect......it's pretty good
Besides ground effect this game is pretty good I love it alot I'm a big fan of drifting rc cars n cars so this suites my appitite for that....anyway other bad comment I understand y u say it's bad I jus totaly disagree n I agree with you about the behind the car view to that would help alot......anyway I hop to see an update n more games......oh one more thing bad comments it's a free game ilwat do expect jus b happy any of the app store apps are free cuz apple could make us pay for everything but they were kind enough to let us hav free apps and games......I'm PrinceAssasin n I want world peace
Not so bad
I would give this a three, but somebody needs to counteract the imbeciles who were giving it a one. It's actually pretty fun if you're a fan of RC ProAm. I'd make the left/right controls bigger, and put the Nitro where one of the brakes is.
Keep it up, developer. You made a good thing here.
Could be better
This game has the workings to be fun, the controls aren't bad but without the aid of a mini map it's a little hard to judge if and when your making a turn or what direction your going to turn. As for the graphics, sure they could be better but graphics don't make a game good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 22, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Fernandez Vara
- © 2010 Artico media games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.