Road & Track Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
First, the concept car shocked the world. Then the race car stormed Le Mans - and won. Finally, the Ford GT is ready for the road, and it’s Dearborn’s most audacious car, ever. Plus, see how director Edgar Wright went to extremes to make sure the chase scenes in Baby Driver were the real deal, learn how the ZR2 delivers real off-road capability, find out how Volkswagen jumps into the three-row-SUV fray, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
Road & Track is the most trusted source for the latest car news, new car reviews, road tests, and more. Get everything you love about Road & Track on the go.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more.
Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.4.4
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!
I installed and open the app and got a big ad to subscribe to the magazine. After closing the ad, it just seems like the app is for managing your subscription or ordering back issues. I just deleted it. If you're expecting this to enhance your subscription, you'll be disappointed.
Loving the June issue!
The writing and photography about the Ariel Nomad is awesome!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine$1.99
- Road & Track Magazine$19.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$5.99
- January 2012$5.99
- June 2013$5.99
- February 2012$5.99
- April 2012$5.99
- Feb/March 2013$5.99
- March 2012$5.99
- May 2012$5.99