Road & Track Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
In our October issue, two drop-top stallions from Stuttgart let loose on the most spectacular roads in Europe. Don’t miss the comparison test of the Mercedes-AMG GT C versus the Porsche 911 Carrera GTS. Plus, we scale the Nürburgring with two of the world’s foremost Nordschleife specialists, see the 2017 Honda Civic SI take on the 2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI, we take the 20118 Audi RS5 on a first drive, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive timed preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!).
Discover the very best comprehensive coverage on cars, culture, and the enthusiast lifestyle with Road & Track. In every issue you'll find reviews of the newest imports and domestics, in-depth comparison tests, what's new in design and racing, and more!
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $5.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
What's New in Version 6.2
Update today for these new features and improvements...
· We’ve made some sleek style & design updates to make the app look better than ever.
· Our new table of contents within each issue will make it easier than ever to get to the article you want.
· Take a peek at issues with our new timed preview feature before you buy it!
· Check out our new search feature, making headlines and body text searchable!
· Don’t miss our new and improved News section, where you can read real-time articles.
Keep the feedback coming so we can continue to bring you the best experience possible.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 77.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2017. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine$1.99
- Road & Track Magazine$19.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$5.99
- January 2012$5.99
- June 2013$5.99
- February 2012$5.99
- April 2012$5.99
- Feb/Mar 2013$5.99
- March 2012$5.99
- May 2012$5.99