Road & Track Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Change is hard, especially when it hits one of the most beloved cars in the past 20 years. Does the Porsche 718 Boxster S, now with a turbo four, still deliver unforgettable moments? Find out in our February Road & Track test! Plus, don’t miss our first drive of the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, go on an adventure with the 2016 Mercedes-AMG G65 and the 2016 Ural Gear Up Sahara, Lincoln brings back American luxury in a big way with the 2017 Lincoln Continental, and more!
Don’t forget, you can preview this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features from this month’s issue.
Road & Track is the most trusted source for the latest car news, new car reviews, road tests, and more. Get everything you love about Road & Track on the go.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more.
Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.4.4
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine$1.99
- Road & Track Magazine$19.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$4.99
- January 2012$4.99
- June 2013$4.99
- February 2012$4.99
- April 2012$4.99
- Feb/March 2013$4.99
- March 2012$4.99
- May 2012$4.99