Road & Track Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Nine sports cars competed for our top honor of 2017 Performance Car of the Year. After four days of testing, and two rounds of ballots, we crowned our 2017 winner. Plus, discover the magic of karts, we take the 2016 Audi S8 Plus on a first drive, discover the birth of a supercar with the 2017 Acura NSX, and more.
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
Road & Track is the most trusted source for the latest car news, new car reviews, road tests, and more. Get everything you love about Road & Track on the go.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more.
Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 60% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
Was fine, now it doesn't recognize my account
I had no problem with the current app until just recently when it suddenly stopped showing me new issues. My account status shows current through 2017 and yet it's trying to sell me the current issue like I'm not a subscriber. Hearst customer support has been responsive but unable to fix the problem. Very disappointing from a long time subscriber.
Please go back to the last version
The last version of this app was perfect because it was optimized to run on the iPad. Now it's just exact reprints of the magazine that's hard to read and not enjoyable. Still love the magazine itself that's why I'm going back to the print edition only.
Used to be decent.
I tried to cancel my membership but was given the runaround and charged $22 anyway. To add insult to injury, the text is barely readable. Avoid this magazine at all costs.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine$1.99
- Road & Track Magazine$19.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$4.99
- January 2012$4.99
- June 2013$4.99
- February 2012$4.99
- April 2012$4.99
- Feb/March 2013$4.99
- March 2012$4.99
- May 2012$4.99