Road & Track Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
What do you do when you have a Ford Focus RS for the last weekend of summer? Everything. Don’t miss our three day, 1700-mile, rubber-shredding torture test as we reveal the RS’s many talents and broad appeal in our November issue. Plus, the BMW 3-series stands up to the Jaguar XE in our comparison test, check out the first drive of the 2017 Porsche Panamera, find out what happens when two hybrid supercars meet the world, and more!
Don’t forget, you can preview this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features from this month’s issue.
Road & Track is the most trusted source for the latest car news, new car reviews, road tests, and more. Get everything you love about Road & Track on the go.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more.
Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 60% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
Was fine, now it doesn't recognize my account
I had no problem with the current app until just recently when it suddenly stopped showing me new issues. My account status shows current through 2017 and yet it's trying to sell me the current issue like I'm not a subscriber. Hearst customer support has been responsive but unable to fix the problem. Very disappointing from a long time subscriber.
Please go back to the last version
The last version of this app was perfect because it was optimized to run on the iPad. Now it's just exact reprints of the magazine that's hard to read and not enjoyable. Still love the magazine itself that's why I'm going back to the print edition only.
Used to be decent.
I tried to cancel my membership but was given the runaround and charged $22 anyway. To add insult to injury, the text is barely readable. Avoid this magazine at all costs.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine$1.99
- Road & Track Magazine$19.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$4.99
- January 2012$4.99
- June 2013$4.99
- February 2012$4.99
- April 2012$4.99
- Feb/March 2013$4.99
- March 2012$4.99
- May 2012$4.99