Road & Track Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
An Exclusive First Drive of the 2015 Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003 -- Jim Glickenhaus's new $2.4M creation pays homage to the sixties supercars to the that blurred street and circuit. Plus, Nissan brings the crazy back to Le Mans, how a Japanese roadster became the most popular race car in America, the short and brutal life of a racing piston, and more!
Share all the features in the Motorsports Issue through email, iMessage, Facebook and more. Plus, you can save your favorite photos straight to your Camera Roll!
Road & Track is the most trusted source for the latest car news, new car reviews, road tests, and more. Get everything you love about Road & Track on the go.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more.
Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 60% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.0.3
•New Feature: Sync your albums across devices with our new iCloud feature.
•A bug affecting some iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus readers has been fixed
•Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 5.0.3
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine$1.99
- Road & Track Magazine$19.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$4.99
- January 2012$4.99
- June 2013$4.99
- February 2012$4.99
- April 2012$4.99
- Feb/March 2013$4.99
- March 2012$4.99
- May 2012$4.99