Road Trip Lite • MPG and Mileage Tracking
By Darren Stone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Road Trip is the fastest and easiest iPhone application for tracking your car's mileage, fuel economy, and maintenance expenses.
Unlike other "lite" applications, Road Trip Lite does not limit the amount of data you can save. You can use Road Trip Lite for as long as you wish. If you decide to upgrade, Road Trip will transfer your data.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
Travelling across the border? Road Trip has special support for cross-border travellers, including currency conversion and dual Litre/Gallon support.
Road Trip LITE features:
• The fastest and easiest keypad entry for fuel, price, and odometer input.
• Add fuel with a single touch.
• Fuel price/mileage graph and statistics, all on a single screen.
• Partial fill-ups
• Full international support
The full version of Road Trip offers:
• Data Import and Export (CSV, Microsoft Office compatible)
• Trip Meter and Odometer distance input.
• Multiple Vehicles.
• Foreign Currency Support, with on-line currency conversion
• Tire Installation Log
• Correct distances for non-standard tire sizes.
• Maintenance and Expense Tracking.
• Maintenance Reminders (fully customizable)
• Trip Expenses and Statistics
• Location, Octane, Driving Conditions, and Payment fields
• Enhanced MPG graphing
• Enhanced Statistics
• Same easy-to-use interface as Road Trip LITE.
• Liter and Gallon fill units
• MPG (US)
• MPG (UK)
• km / L
• km / Gal
• L / 100 km
• L / 10 km
• Gal / 100 km
• Miles / L
Lots more information and screenshots on the website: www.darrensoft.ca
We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Drop us a note: email@example.com
What's New in Version 11.1
Road Trip Lite:
• Resizable data entry screen on iPhone 6/6+. Allows for easier one-handed operation.
• Multiple fuel entries may now be recorded with the same odometer value.
• Bug fixes.
Road Trip for iPhone v11.2:
• "Wi-Fi Only" option for automatic Dropbox sync.
• Vehicles can be archived and deleted directly from the Vehicles List.
• Vehicles List can be displayed by swiping from the left edge of the screen.
• Added "kW.h" trip computer options for electric vehicles.
Road Trip HD for iPad v11:
• All new design for iOS 7 and iOS 8.
• Statistics separated by Fuel Type and Driving Conditions.
Excelent. Simple and functional.
Very nice app. Wishing for gas station name. I would like to compare if I get any better MPG by using different gas brands.
Easy fun way to keep track of how much I spent on gas. Nice interface.
Does what it says, well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 16, 2014
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Darren Stone
- © 2008-2014 Darren Stone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.