Road Trip is the fastest and easiest iPhone application for tracking your car's mileage, fuel economy, and maintenance expenses.
Unlike other "lite" applications, Road Trip Lite does not limit the amount of data you can save. You can use Road Trip Lite for as long as you wish. If you decide to upgrade, Road Trip will transfer your data.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
Travelling across the border? Road Trip has special support for cross-border travellers, including currency conversion and dual Litre/Gallon support.
Road Trip LITE features:
• The fastest and easiest keypad entry for fuel, price, and odometer input.
• Add fuel with a single touch.
• Fuel price/mileage graph and statistics, all on a single screen.
• Partial fill-ups
• Full international support
The full version of Road Trip offers:
• Data Import and Export (CSV, Microsoft Office compatible)
• Trip Meter and Odometer distance input.
• Multiple Vehicles.
• Foreign Currency Support, with on-line currency conversion
• Tire Installation Log
• Correct distances for non-standard tire sizes.
• Maintenance and Expense Tracking.
• Maintenance Reminders (fully customizable)
• Trip Expenses and Statistics
• Location, Octane, Driving Conditions, and Payment fields
• Enhanced MPG graphing
• Enhanced Statistics
• Same easy-to-use interface as Road Trip LITE.
• Liter and Gallon fill units
• MPG (US)
• MPG (UK)
• km / L
• km / Gal
• L / 100 km
• L / 10 km
• Gal / 100 km
• Miles / L
Lots more information and screenshots on the website: www.darrensoft.ca
We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Drop us a note: email@example.com
• Support for iPhone XS Max and iOS 12
New in the full version of Road Trip:
• Siri Shortcuts: Road Trip's shortcuts are now available as Siri Shortcuts. You can assign a Siri voice command to a Road Trip shortcut and you can use the iOS Shortcuts app to add Road Trip commands to the iOS notificaion center.
• Vehicle Purchase and Deprecation: Road Trip can now include your vehicle's depreciation costs in your expense statistics. You can enter your vehicle's purchase date and price, as well as any number of current or future vehicle valuations.
If you enjoy Road Trip please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store.
Questions and suggestions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
The app is great if you have one car. But I have more than one, and it is complicated or impossible to use this app for more or different cars. I wish this would work or would be easier. I needed to download a different app.
Needs to have more
This app is good for gas info but it needs more; I.e., expenses like tires, oil changes, new battery, repairs. Also need to be able to delete the demo vehicle and add several more cars.
Great for cars, needs a tweak for Boats
I love how the app works for cars, trucks, etc. But for boats, snowmobiles, etc. it needs the ability to enter BOTH hours and miles instead of having to choose and then from two report methods so you can see both how many MPG (or in the case of large powerboats GPM) and how many GPH your using. Right now it makes you choose one kind of report or the other but for many vehicles such as boats we really need to be able to see and enter both at the same time to get a true idea of our fuel usage. Right now the only way to do that is to create 2 entries for the same vehicle and setup one each way and then go all the way back to the vehicle selection screen to choose the second version and then re-enter the data again each time we fuel which is a pain, plus you can't see both overlaid at the sand time for comparison.
This would bd especially useful for boats like family ski boats where sometimes you cruise for long distances without stopping, putting on many miles quickly, yet at other times your pulling kids on tubes and spend hours in a small area making lots of stops and starts burning lots of hours yet not hardly any miles.
- Darren Stone
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 Darren Stone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.