Road Trip is the fastest and easiest iPhone application for tracking your car's mileage, fuel economy, and maintenance expenses.
Unlike other "lite" applications, Road Trip Lite does not limit the amount of data you can save. You can use Road Trip Lite for as long as you wish. If you decide to upgrade, Road Trip will transfer your data.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
Travelling across the border? Road Trip has special support for cross-border travellers, including currency conversion and dual Litre/Gallon support.
Road Trip LITE features:
• The fastest and easiest keypad entry for fuel, price, and odometer input.
• Add fuel with a single touch.
• Fuel price/mileage graph and statistics, all on a single screen.
• Partial fill-ups
• Full international support
The full version of Road Trip offers:
• Data Import and Export (CSV, Microsoft Office compatible)
• Trip Meter and Odometer distance input.
• Multiple Vehicles.
• Foreign Currency Support, with on-line currency conversion
• Tire Installation Log
• Correct distances for non-standard tire sizes.
• Maintenance and Expense Tracking.
• Maintenance Reminders (fully customizable)
• Trip Expenses and Statistics
• Location, Octane, Driving Conditions, and Payment fields
• Enhanced MPG graphing
• Enhanced Statistics
• Same easy-to-use interface as Road Trip LITE.
• Liter and Gallon fill units
• MPG (US)
• MPG (UK)
• km / L
• km / Gal
• L / 100 km
• L / 10 km
• Gal / 100 km
• Miles / L
Lots more information and screenshots on the website: www.darrensoft.ca
We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Drop us a note: email@example.com
• Support for iPhone XS Max and iOS 12
New in the full version of Road Trip:
• Siri Shortcuts: Road Trip's shortcuts are now available as Siri Shortcuts. You can assign a Siri voice command to a Road Trip shortcut and you can use the iOS Shortcuts app to add Road Trip commands to the iOS notificaion center.
• Vehicle Purchase and Deprecation: Road Trip can now include your vehicle's depreciation costs in your expense statistics. You can enter your vehicle's purchase date and price, as well as any number of current or future vehicle valuations.
If you enjoy Road Trip please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store.
Questions and suggestions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to have more
This app is good for gas info but it needs more; I.e., expenses like tires, oil changes, new battery, repairs. Also need to be able to delete the demo vehicle and add several more cars.
The app is great if you have one car. But I have more than one, and it is complicated or impossible to use this app for more or different cars. I wish this would work or would be easier. I needed to download a different app.
What more can you ask for on a free app. Simple to use. Great record saving info. Love It.
- Darren Stone
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 Darren Stone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.