Road Trip MPG
By Darren Stone
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Road Trip is the fastest and easiest app for tracking of your car’s fuel economy, maintenance history, and expenses.
Remember to check out Road Trip LITE and Road Trip HD for the iPad.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
"The part we like the most is the cool graph that shows fuel costs and average mpg over time. And it lets you look at the cost per day to keep those wheels turning."
— Car and Driver Magazine
Road Trip will…
• Track your fuel economy and fuel costs.
• Track your maintenance history.
• Track and compare your vacations and trip costs.
• Remind you when regular maintenance is due.
• Prevent expensive premature maintenance.
• Show you how much money you spend on your car.
• Mileage and fuel economy tracking.
• Service and repair log, with service reminders.
• Expense tracking.
• Trip tracking and reporting.
• Comprehensive statistics.
• Full international support (Metric, US, and Imperial units).
• Unlimited number of vehicles.
• Full screen, interactive graphs.
• Customizable Shortcuts and 3D-Touch Quick Actions.
• All key statistics and graphs on a single page.
• Cost per day, Cost per km, Moving Average.
• Maximum distance per tank.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Sync between devices. (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Tripmeter or Odometer distance entry.
• Partial fill-ups, Same-day fill-ups, and Missed fill-ups.
• Currency Conversion.
• Geo-tagging and mapping.
• Searching and filtering.
• Jerrycan Fuel Tracking.
• Trip Cost Calculator.
• Distance-To-Empty Calculator.
• Tire log, including support for summer and winter tires.
• Distance correction for inaccurate odometers.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Trip Computer Logging (fuel economy, average speed, temperature)
• Import and Export CSV
• Electric vehicle tracking (in kW.h)
• Home electricity tracking (in kW.h)
• Powerboat tracking (in Hours)
Lots more information and screen shots on the website:
Questions? Suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 14.0
• iOS 11 and iPhone X Support
• Odometer replacement: You can now replace your vehicle's odometer while preserving your existing data.
• Recently deleted items: Road Trip allows you to restore recently-deleted records and vehicles.
• Reminder count is now displayed on the Vehicles List.
• New smaller file format for on-line backups and syncing.
• Swiping between vehicles is now circular.
• Road Trip now displays the duration of single-day trips.
• Resolved a problem where deleted names would re-appear after syncing.
• Resolved a problem in iOS 11 that caused dates to be displayed in English instead of the native device language.
• Resolved a problem that prevented Road Trip from fetching the latest foreign currency exchange rates.
If you enjoy Road Trip please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store.
Questions and suggestions? Please email: email@example.com
Easiest and most complete car minder app available!
I've been using Road Trip since 2009 and this is absolutely the very best car gas/care/maintenance app available on iOS.
By entering gas fill-up info and car service maintenance records, it will extensively track your mileage, daily/yearly expenses, total your costs and daily/per mile expenses and set reminders for maintenance based on mileage (oil change, coolant flush, tire rotation, etc). You can break out personal and business expenses, check your daily/monthly/yearly and season usage, create custom reports and then get Road Trip to give to you in easily read charts and graphs to show you usage over custom time periods.
Whether your a novice use who wants to just see what your gas mileage throughout the year or keep extensive stats across multiple vehicles and maintenance schedules, Road Trip is the best app you could ever want. As a bonus, it can sysn the records across multiple devices via Dropbox and will let you export all the data out as a CSV file so you can keep a human-readable copy on your home computer.
Get it, you won't be disappointed.
Amazing MPG+ app
I’ve been using this app for a long time now and I must say, it has gotten better and better every update. The app now supports iOS 11 and the iPhone X which looks stunning! I’m so glad I purchased this app and continue to see improvements. I would pay for this app over again because of how good it is. That reminds me, maybe add a tip features as an in app purchase so if someone wants to tip some money for future development, that wouldn’t be a bad idea! Thanks for all the hard work.
Easy to use and lots of features
Really like how I can enter any combo of info at the pump and have it spit out my mpg: either odometer or miles on the tank and at least two of: gallons added, price per gallon, or total price.
Also like how I can add expenses - recurring like car payments and one offs like service or car washes. And the fact it syncs via DropBox is fantastic.
Overall, lots of features, well organized, and a reasonable price. Worth the cost, easily.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 14.0
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Darren Stone
- © 2008-2017 Darren Stone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.