Road Trip • MPG, Mileage and Fuel Economy
By Darren Stone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Road Trip is the fastest and easiest app for tracking of your car’s fuel economy, maintenance history, and expenses.
Remember to check out Road Trip LITE and Road Trip HD for the iPad.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
"The part we like the most is the cool graph that shows fuel costs and average mpg over time. And it lets you look at the cost per day to keep those wheels turning."
— Car and Driver Magazine
Road Trip will…
• Track your fuel economy and fuel costs.
• Track your maintenance history.
• Track and compare your vacations and trip costs.
• Remind you when regular maintenance is due.
• Prevent expensive premature maintenance.
• Show you how much money you spend on your car.
• Mileage and fuel economy tracking.
• Service and repair log, with service reminders.
• Expense tracking.
• Trip tracking and reporting.
• Comprehensive statistics.
• Full international support (Metric, US, and Imperial units).
• Unlimited number of vehicles.
• Full screen, interactive graphs.
• Customizable Shortcuts and 3D-Touch Quick Actions.
• All key statistics and graphs on a single page.
• Cost per day, Cost per km, Moving Average.
• Maximum distance per tank.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Sync between devices. (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Tripmeter or Odometer distance entry.
• Partial fill-ups, Same-day fill-ups, and Missed fill-ups.
• Currency Conversion.
• Geo-tagging and mapping.
• Searching and filtering.
• Jerrycan Fuel Tracking.
• Trip Cost Calculator.
• Distance-To-Empty Calculator.
• Tire log, including support for summer and winter tires.
• Distance correction for inaccurate odometers.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Trip Computer Logging (fuel economy, average speed, temperature)
• Import and Export CSV
• Electric vehicle tracking (in kW.h)
• Home electricity tracking (in kW.h)
• Powerboat tracking (in Hours)
Lots more information and screen shots on the website:
Questions? Suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Email us: email@example.com
What's New in Version 12.0
• Customizable Shortcuts with support for URL launchers.
• Customizable 3D-Touch Quick Actions and 3D-Touch Peek and Pop.
• All New Distance Graph, grouped by day, week, or month.
• Quickly duplicate an existing entry using a long-press.
• Additional search fields: Payment, Categories, Notes.
• Reminders now appear in search results.
• Reminder notes are now easier to view and edit.
• Tire Size Correction can now be greater than 50%.
• Added Month-to-date and Year-to-date report presets.
• Many small bug fixes and UI enhancements.
If you enjoy Road Trip please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store. It helps us out.
Questions and suggestions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 vehicles/>5 yrs. & still the best
I started using this app in March of 2011. I have used continuously since then in 10 different vehicles that I have owned or rented. It is extremely easy to input data. That can be done before you have filled your tank. The app does the math automatically entering the sale price which confirms that the data entry was correct. Just upgraded to an iPhone 7 and had to re-download most of my apps. Thought that I lost my data, E-mailed Darren Stone, and he got to me with a simple way to move things using Dropbox. Easy, reliable, keeps all your stats. Can't say enough positive about Road Trip!
Best auto maintenance & fuel tracking app!!
Not much to say here, I've tried every single automotive fuel & maintenance tracking app out there and none could do it for me. Most developers haven't updated their apps since 2014 or before. That's not acceptable for a paid app. This app is everything the others are and better. More things to track, better reporting, ALL fields are present, no storing vital trackable data in the notes field.
If you want to track your auto fuel and maintenance, look no further, this is it.
Best app! Please add iCloud
Without a doubt this is the best automotive maintenance and fuel tracking app. Used it for years, but sad to report my Dropbox sync stopped working after they forced a password change and now I'm out 6 months of data after restoring from a fresh iOS. I can get the data back, and that essential a fault of the app. However I would love to see iCloud sync support in a future release, even if a paid add-on.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 05, 2016
- Version: 12.0
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Darren Stone
- © 2008-2016 Darren Stone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.