Road Warrior by Nate Miyaki
By GAIN Fitness
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Business travel sabotaging your fitness? You can give up or you can get down…and do some advanced push-up variations, bodyweight isometrics, and doorframe rows.
ROAD WARRIOR utilizes efficient, circuit-style training and time-under-tension protocols to produce short, intense workouts that get results. These workouts can be done just about anywhere—a hotel room, boardroom, home or office—using commonly found objects such as walls, chairs and doorways.
Designed by fitness/nutrition author and physique competitor Nate Miyaki, this program combines creative uses of your own bodyweight with muscular overload techniques adapted from physique model training. You’ll fix computer posture, build lean muscle, and improve athletic performance, despite your busy and unpredictable schedule.
Developed by the team at GAIN Fitness, makers of the top workout apps, Road Warrior includes:
• CUSTOM WORKOUTS: multiple FREE workouts handcrafted by fitness experts. Just use the convenient filters to refine the workouts down to your desired duration, body parts, and fitness level.
• GAIN-GUIDED EXPERIENCE*: Our award winning workout experience coaches you through each exercise, rep, and rest with HD motion images, voice commands, and form cues spoken by real personal trainers.
• PROGRESS TRACKING: Track every set, rep, weight, and rest time. It’s so simple, you may not even notice it.
*Works well with or without headphones (recommended), an armband, a phone stand (recommended), and various workout equipment and phone handling scenarios. It also integrates seamlessly with your music player of choice.
There are no legitimate excuses for a true Road Warrior. Get this app if you ever travel, want to achieve or maintain an impressive physique, and appreciate the value of execution above all else.
What's New in Version 8.3
We're listening, and we love you.
We know that the new version of GAIN is missing some of the features you know & love, which is why we are working hard to bring them back, but better than ever.
Protocol Editing - you can now log weights and reps by touching 'Edit' in the top right hand corner. This will adjust the workout playback dynamically!
Favorites - You can bookmark your favorite workouts for easy access at the top of list!
Easier Preview - You can now preview the workouts without downloading them!
We want to make sure we keep things clean and efficient, so stick with us (and keep working out!) while we continue to improve the GAIN app rapidly.
This release also features some design improvements, a few bug fixes, and speeds up workout loading.
As always, please send us your feedback.
Keep on keepin' on,
The GAIN Team
Like the workouts but can't pause
Like this app for when I'm traveling and need a quick hotel workout. Good variety and difficulty levels.
However, you can't pause and restart where you left off. And if I switch over to check something else on my phone it sometimes freezes up.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 30, 2015
- Version: 8.3
- Size: 56.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: GAIN Fitness
- © Gain Fitness, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road Warrior Trainer$6.99
- Road Warrior Trainer +2 Packs$12.99
- Road Warrior Muscle Booster Male$3.99
- Road Warrior 2 Pack Bundle$6.99
- Road Warrior Metabolic Booster Male$3.99
- Road Warrior Muscle Booster Female$3.99
- Road Warrior Trainer + Muscle Booster Male$9.99
- Road Warrior Metabolic Booster Female$3.99
- Road Warrior Trainer + Metabolic Booster Female$9.99
- Road Warrior Trainer + Metabolic Booster Male$9.99