The only workers’ compensation travel reimbursement app. RoadCash is the easiest and fastest way to collect your travel reimbursement.
Many RoadCash users never even knew they were entitled to be
reimbursed for travel expenses, before downloading RoadCash. Get
reimbursed for all of your travel expenses when attending different
appointments including your doctor’s office, hospital, Independent Medical Exams (IMEs) and various other appointments.
After being involved in a work place accident, you may be faced with many hardships. RoadCash is a free application here to provide you with some relief. See all of the benefits to using RoadCash and collect your reimbursement today!
Easily Log an Appointment
- Our auto-log feature allows your appointment information to be set on a geo-reminder. When you arrive at your doctor’s office, just open up the app and you will see your appointment information has been logged for you. Just confirm the reason for your appointment and submit.
Store All of Your Appointment Information
- Stores all appointment information including the date, doctor’s name,
doctor’s address, reason for visit, mode of transportation (car or metro), and amount of the reimbursement owed.
- Keep track of your total reimbursement and number of appointments
over the life of your claim.
Keep Track of Your Reimbursement Status
- Mark a reimbursement as paid, unpaid, partially paid or rejected.
- Counts the number of days since submission.
Submit Reimbursement to Insurance Carrier
- Submits reimbursement to the insurance carrier, attorney (if you are
represented), workers’ compensation board, and to the user for record
- If you don’t know your case manager’s email address, we here at
RoadCash will mail the forms for you. Once sent, we will provide you
with a tracking number.
- We’ll help locate your case managers email address.
Connect to an Attorney
- Fill out a short questionnaire to be contacted by an experienced
attorney to discuss the details of your case.
NYS Workers Compensation Compliant
- A 1-month lag is built in before you’re able to submit your
reimbursement. This allows time for your doctor to send your medical
bills to the insurance carrier for auditing purposes.
- Correct mileage rate as per the workers’ compensation board.
- Only reimbursable appointments listed. New York does not allow injured workers to be reimbursed for trips to the pharmacy, hearings or your attorneys office.
- RoadCash uses the same method of calculating your reimbursement
the insurance carriers use.
Let us know what you like, don’t like, love, hate and any other thoughts you may have about RoadCash. Want RoadCash to come to your state?
Please let us know. We want your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy and convenient
- High Road 5 LLC
- 69.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Hi Road 5, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.