Roadify Transit - Buses, Subway, Trains, Bikes, Ferry and car2go
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
Roadify Transit aims to make your life easier.
Trip planning and transit information with real-time information & service advisories where available. We use the buses and rails ourselves and are constantly tweaking and adding data and features to make the shared transit lifestyle a breeze. We even include car2go and bicycle shares!
Let us know what you want from our app and we’ll listen! feedback(at)roadify.com
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- Metro & car2go
- MTA, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats & Bike Shares
- All Metro CTA & Bike Share
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- COTA and car2go
- Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
- RTD, Bike Shares and car2go
Detroit / Anne Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan & People Mover
- Metro & Bike Shares
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry & Skyway
Kansas City MO
- Metro & Bike Shares
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metro & Bike Shares
- MDT, Broward County, Bike Shares & car2go
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit, Metro, Bike Shares & car2go
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & car2go
- MTA & Bike Shares
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram & Bike Shares
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- TriMet & car2go
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite & Bike Shares
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
- VIA & Bike Shares
San Diego CA
- MTS & car2go
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit & car2go
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC, GO & car2go
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, West Coast Express & car2go
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, Bike Shares & car2go
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- We've squashed the last of the iOS 7 bugs. Still, if you find something, let us know!
- Now you can find Bike Share stations using Roadify Transit (U.S.). View available bikes and spaces across your city and near your route!
- Integrated car2go - find vehicles and book them through Roadify Transit.
- Added latest agency maps for NYC and NJ - other agencies coming soon.
I mastered public transit in NYC for the first time!
Until I used Roadify, it was impractical to consistently and easily use public transit when I visited NYC. For the first time, I connected seamlessly between MTA subways and buses, NJ buses and the LIRR, enabling me to get where I was going faster and cheaper than taxis. It was easy to plan and instantly update transportation routes for my busy schedule all week, without spending loads of time looking up transportation schedules and worrying about missing connections. Roadify was indispensable and saved hundreds of dollars in cab fares. It's my go-to transportation app and I can't wait to use it in other cities.
Finally a transit app for Jacksonville, fl!
Jacksonville is one of the largest cities in the US by land area so I spend too much time waiting for transit. This is the first app I've found that has up to date info for the JTA. I love the favs for a quick view of when the bus is coming to my favorite stops. I hope this app catches on so more people rely on public transit and there are less drunk drivers on the road, which is a major problem here!
Best transit app for Los Angeles!
This is seriously the best app to use if you live in LA. I love the availability of times and expected delay time. I wish it showed all possible routes instead of just the fastest or soonest but maybe on the next update! I just use the vTransit app to view all possible routes but it's not as good as Roadify for anything else. If these 2 could marry each other it would be the uber perfect LA transit app!