The Roav Charger app is designed to complement the Roav Smart Car Charger F2.
- Find My Car
- Fast FM Radio Frequency Tuner
- Instantly Pair with Smart Car Charger F2
What is Roav Smart Car Charger F2?
F2 is a Bluetooth FM transmitter with built-in charging capabilities. F2 pairs with your smartphone to broadcast calls, music, and navigation directions to your car's FM radio so you can hear everything using your car's speakers.
How the Find My Car feature works
1. After you have paired F2 with the Roav Charger app, when you stop your engine, the Roav Charger app will lock onto your F2's GPS location automatically.
2. When you can't remember where you parked, use this app to find your way back to your car.
3. Walk in the direction the arrow points.
4. When you are close to your car, the Roav Charger app will display "Nearby".
If you have any questions regarding the Roav app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Support new product Roav smart charger F3 that supports 'search unoccupied station automatically'.
2. Fix some crash issues.
The app is required to be open in order to collect any location from the phone or battery data from the Roav device. This means that for the advertised feature of logging your parking spot and finding it later, the app needs to be open at all times. Apps like google maps and the weather app are capable of reading location data in the background without the app being open, and in order to make this parking feature usable, this app should be able to do that too.
As far as being able to change what radio station the device transmits over, the app is great. A feature to look up online and determine automatically which station is best would be a nice convenience, but the app is great without it.
I like it
I don’t consistently use all the functions of the app other than the FM transmitter but the other ones are convenient. Not sure if this has much to do with the app or the device itself but it can be finicky at times. I’ll connect to it, go into a store for a few minutes, then when it tries to reconnect it won’t connect. Ill have to turn my Bluetooth off and back on then unplug the device to get it to reset. Overall I gave it 5 stars because it does what it’s supposed to do.
I like it I really do, but I think it needs to have a option to skip songs when you add a flash drive in to jam out. I know it has a skip on the devise itself but you should add the option to the app; but you could also add with that on its own screen with like the pause, back, forward, replay, and make it where you can see what song you are playing using this app. I know a lot of other Bluetooth devises that will let u do it. But that’s jst for the flash drive purpose you could also do it when your bluetoothing music etc.
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 109.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Rated 4+
- 此 App 即使在未開啟時仍可能會使用您的位置資訊，這會縮短電池續航力。
- © 2017-2018 Anker Technology Co., Limited