"With the Roav VIVA app connected to a VIVA car charger you can enjoy smarter driving through your phone with easy-to-use features. Enjoy smarter driving with Alexa voice-activated navigation, music, calling, and more.
Play all your music from Amazon Music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more. Just say the word.
Hands-free Alexa Communication
Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements all hands-free.
Voice Controlled Navigation
Tell Alexa to navigate. Just say something like: “Alexa, take me to the zoo.”
About Roav VIVA
The world’s first Alexa-enabled car charger. VIVA seamlessly integrates superior voice-control technologies and an ever-expanding library of 50,000+ Alexa skills into any vehicle. Give your car cutting-edge intelligence and capability.
We love hearing from our users! If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or you can Chat with Roav in our app."
Minor fix and improvement.
Alexa Communication Features Supported - Connect with friends and family. Call and Message your Alexa contacts, or connect instantly with home through Drop In or Announcements to let them know you’re on your way.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent product but room for improvement
It works pretty seamlessly in my car, but there are a few things I'd like to see added/improved:
1. Audio from iOS navigation app (I use Waze) conflicts with music playing from Roav app. This only happens if you started music first before asking for directions. If you switch to Roav app and then back to Waze, then both are able to play sound. An annoyance but at least there's a workaround.
2. When playing music, music info (artist, album, song) does not display consistently on the lock screen. I can get it to come back by switching to the Roav app so it's in the foreground, but I shouldn't have to do this. Very annoying.
3. I would like to see the Roav have a persistent state so that when you start the car, it remembers what you were last playing so you can just say "Alexa, resume" to pick up where you left off.
I so want this to work!
Have tried on several occasions but this will not work with an iPad. Even in “tiny window” mode. Seems you have to use a phone and it must be Bluetooth-paired to the car’s radio. Can’t even use a USB cable. Was hoping this would be fixed over time but it’s been several months and it still doesn’t work. Have to keep pairing and unpairing my phone every time I want to use it. I hate having to have my phone pared to the cars radio all the time. I need to use a dedicated device (iPad mini) for in the car. Two stars because if I feel like spending a half hour to set it up it does seem to work.
I compared both of the current Alexa Car Systems. This one had more features and I liked the idea it also featured a blue/ Cyan changing color.
I'm extremely plywood my purchase.
I have Apple Car Pay in my truck via aftermarket Kenwood unit. The Viva works just great with the car play,just make sure you enable use built in apps in the Viva set up instructions. I even bought a device to have my constant on cigarette lighter turn off and on with the car. Viva support mentioned the Viva unit should not be kept on.
If I don't use Apple Car play then when I turn the car on the Viva app says welcome. I can go to the open app or just talk to Alexa and the response will play through my phone. When I use Car Play it plays through the cars stereo system.
Very pleased with my purchase, you will love it.
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 135 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Anker Technology Co., Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.