The FDA has identified Roberto as a Class II Medical Device for monitoring and assisting in the treatment of a wide range of conditions including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder.
How well is your brain performing today? With Roberto, you can find out in about 6 minutes.
Roberto is a user-friendly brain health and wellness tool. It is based on pencil-and-paper and tabletop apparatus tests used for more than 50 years to measure neurocognitive and neuromotor performance. And it’s fun! Just play a series of video games that target different areas of your brain.
Using Roberto is as easy as 1-2-3
1 - Practice Playing the Game
Sign up for Roberto and start gathering data about your brain performance. It’s like a thermometer for the brain.
2 - Establish Your Normal Range
After a few sessions, Roberto will determine what is normal for you. It’s your Brain Performance Profile.
3 - Continue Monitoring Your Progress
Spot trends and be proactive with your brain health. Challenge your friends to beat your scores. Share your results with your health care provider, coach or trainer.
Who should use Roberto?
Anyone interested in brain health - especially parents, caregivers, athletes, clinicians, youth sports organizations, business owners and seniors. It can also be used to monitor the performance of people who are dealing with neurological disorders, gathering additional data to make better decisions.
How should you use Roberto?
Roberto is a wellness-based monitoring system. It is a guide for the consumer to gauge changes in cognition or motor ability that could be caused by diet, nutritional supplements, changes in sleep patterns, exercise or training, socialization, stress reduction and mental stimulation.
• Use Roberto twice a week to establish your personal normative profile and to begin generating trend data.
• Take Roberto sessions at night and in the morning to determine if there is a difference in your own neurocognitive and neuromotor abilities by time of day.
• Roberto profiles generated over time can be used to learn more about your own brain health and can be shared with your physician, family, coach, trainer and more.
• Understand that your performance on any one Roberto session will be compared to your other sessions, meaning you will be compared to yourself.
Disclaimer: ROBERTO has been identified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a class II medical device exempt from 510(k) premarket notification requirements. ROBERTO is a computerized neurocognitive assessment aid that is not intended for use as a stand-alone assessment of specific diseases or conditions. ROBERTO DOES NOT PROVIDE A MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS. ROBERTO is not a medical diagnostic tool or clinical treatment. The results from Roberto empower individuals to take personal responsibility in monitoring their brain health and make informed health decisions.
– This app has an optional auto-renewable subscription available called "Roberto Standard Monthly Subscription Auto-Renew"
• Length of subscription is one month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
General bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Brain health data I’ve never had before!
The Roberto App is a cool, easy to use app that I use a couple times each week to monitor my cognitive performance. The app gives me unique data on several parts of my brain performance, so I can detect changes in my scores and work hard to live a lifestyle that promotes healthy brain activity!
Cool app , had a great time using definitely recommending to a friend !
I created an account, and now whenever i open it I’m stuck on the start page, but clicking begin doesn’t do anything
- HOME BASE IMPAIRMENT COMPANY, INC.
- 260.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RC21X, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Roberto Single User $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.