Robinhood - Free Stock Trading
By Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free stock trading. Stop paying up to $10 for every trade.
Robinhood for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is a free download that allows people to buy and sell stocks for free! View market data in real-time, build a personalized watchlist, and place trades with a few taps.
Robinhood for iPhone
- Free trading refers to $0 commissions for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. SEC & FINRA regulatory fees may apply.
- Access market data and quotes in real-time
- Build a personalized stock watchlist with historical market data and detailed charts
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good till canceled orders
- Track your portfolio through our Notification Center widget
- Quickly tell when the markets are open and closed, with simple color schemes
Robinhood for Apple Watch
- Check your portfolio’s overall performance
- Peek at your watchlist and view detailed information
- Buy and sell stocks
- Authenticate quickly with Touch ID or set a custom PIN code
- Your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted using SSL
- Robinhood Financial is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Please read important disclosures below:
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk it does not assure a profit, or protect against loss, in a down market. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Margin trading involves interest charges and risks, including the potential to lose more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. Before using margin, customers must determine whether this type of trading strategy is right for them given their specific investment objectives, experience, risk tolerance, and financial situation.
System response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
What's New in Version 5.23.0
Here's what's under the hood in our latest update:
- Bug fixes and improvements.
It really is commission free!
Commission free! Really! There is literally no drawback to using this app. I get free commission on all my trades, and when I sell stocks I can use the money to reinvest instantly. For a frequent day trader this app is amazing. You don't need thousands of dollars to start an account either. A hundred bucks and you could be on your way to financial security.
Smooth sailing right now
So I just signed up 30 minutes and it was pretty fast. It linked up to my capital one really fast and I did a trade instantly. The only thing I'm nervous about are the reviews I see online for bad customer service and unable to sell a stock on prompt.
After using this app for about a week one thing I can say is it is awesome! Very easy to make moves especially with penny stocks. Highly recommend it if you want to start trading but don't want those big fees.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 5.23.0
- Size: 137 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Robinhood Markets Inc
- © 2017 Robinhood
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.