Say goodbye to Spam and Robo calls! Our call blocker would block or identify all those annoying calls and make sure they do not call you.
Super easy to use and highly affective call blocker!
Huge call blocking database:
- Currently more than 300,000 spam numbers are on our database (US alone!), and it keeps growing by 1000's of numbers each day.
- We support all countries, so no matter where are you on the globe we would collect and support call blocking at your region.
Community based up-to-date numbers:
- Got a spam call that wasn't blocked or identified?
Report it and after a quick verification it would be blocked too, for you and for the sake of all our users.
- If you believe a number is being blocked and shouldn't you could also report it within the app
- Database is being updated in real time. With every verified report we would update our blocking call list.
You choose what to do:
- You can select if you just want to identify spam or robocall numbers (so you could decide if to answer that call) or blocked them completely.
Make sure your contacts are not blocked:
- To be extra safe we would whitelist all your contacts (optional) so they would never be blocked. Here to inform you that we never upload any of your contacts details outside the device to any server, all whitelisting process is done completely on your device locally.
Easier than ever to report Unwanted Calls or SMS Messages:
iOS 12 users can now report unwanted calls directly from recents tab on the phone app (by swipe left on the number) or from messages app using "Report Message" button when available. To enable this features you need to go to Settings app > Phone > SMS/Call Reporting and select "Roblock".
To report a call, go to "Recents" tab on Phone app > Swipe left > Click "Report"
To report a message, Go to the SMS message and click "Report Message" (when applicable)
Stop even spam SMS with SMS Filtering:
We also offer SMS messages blocking by content we believe is spam.
To enable this feature go to Settings app > Messages > Unknown & Spam > Select "Roblock"
Important: While you could use the app completely for free, getting access to the most recent updated blocking list required a premium subscription. All subscriptions plans are being offered with 7-days free trial so you could make sure that fits your need. See subscription information for more details. Blocking list update could take few minutes (depend on your connection and region).
Download Roblock now and stop wasting your time answering those time consuming calls!
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
- If you want to use our service, we offer you cloud archiving service. With subscribing you will get 10GB cloud disk space.
- Subscription period is monthly. Every 1 month your subscription renews.
- Prices for subscriptions depends on which package you choose and will be seen in payment screen.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: http://callblocker.shesek.co/html/terms.html
- Subscription Information : http://callblocker.shesek.co/html/subscriptionInfo.html
If you like the app please support us by writing an honest review on the App Store. Thank you!
Fixes and improvements:
- New design
- Behind the scene enhancement.
We want to thank you all for the reports you are filing, each report make it easier to detect those spam callers on time. If you like the app please help us with an honest review on the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Any spam calls yet
Since I got this app. I been very happy my phone is not ringing ,that seems every 5 mins. It’s been nice and quiet!
Thank you for this great feedback! That's exactly what keep up going. Enjoy!
I would be very happy if I could see the numbers that are blocked! Otherwise, very satisfied!
If you choose in the main screen of the app to block calls you won't see the calls that are being blocked in phone recents tab or get any interruption from those (it's system constraints). However, If you select to identify the calls you would see all the calls just with a caller id provided by the app with reason we think if should be skipped, the problem with that that those calls would ring and could disturb you. For spam SMS filtering (if enabled) you would see each that has been blocked.
In your case, I guess that using identify for a while till you get comfortable with the app is pretty reasonable.
If you need any further help, explanation or feature request we would love if you contact our support. Thank you!
- Shesek LLC
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Shesek LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.