Never forget another password with RoboForm:
the award winning password manager and form filler.
Secure one click logins for websites and apps.
Reduce your passwords to a single Master Password that only you know.
- One click logins to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
- Access your RoboForm data from Safari and other browsers and supported apps.
- Starting with iOS 12, AutoFill passwords directly within Safari and other apps.
- Keep all your passwords in one place.
- AutoSave new passwords.
- Support for multi-step logins.
- Your data is protected with AES 256 encryption.
- You are the only one who knows your Master Password.
We don’t save or store that information anywhere giving you complete protection.
- Generate unique and hard to guess passwords for each site
rather than using the same password everywhere.
- App locks after inactivity.
Only you can access your data even if your device is misplaced.
- Optional PIN, Touch ID and Face ID options are available.
- Two factor authentication (Everywhere feature).
- You can store Wi-Fi passwords, license keys,
or other text based info in secure Safenotes.
- Your passwords are always with you.
View and edit your Logins, Identities, and Safenotes from any device.
- Keep your passwords in sync across all devices and computers (Everywhere feature).
- Securely access your address and payment info for one click online checkouts.
- Fill long checkout forms with one click
- We’ve been mastering password management for 15 years.
- Expert reviews include the Wall Street Journal, New York Times,
ZDNet, Bloomberg, Financial Times, NBC TV, ABC News and more.
- 24/7/365 email support.
- Live chat support available during US business hours.
- Loved and used by millions.
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- RoboForm is free for unlimited Logins and web form fill on a single device.
- RoboForm Everywhere and RoboForm Family are available as one year renewable subscriptions.
- RoboForm Everywhere adds automatic sync across all devices and browsers, secure cloud backup, two factor authentication, secure sharing, web access, and priority 24/7 support.
- RoboForm Family: Up to 5 RoboForm Everywhere accounts under a single subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Licensing Agreement: https://www.roboform.com/license
- Fixed a number of bugs and crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Most reliable password manager of them all!
I tried many other managers but this one has stood the test of time. Two other managers that I will not name, but are back in this business now, gave up without warning after 2-3 years and decided “this was not part of their core business any longer” they left me with only my paper backup which meant reloading over 100 passwords by hand. RoboForm has been one of the most reliable and up to date of the many I have tried. I have been with this company for over 20 years and I never worry about my passwords being hacked. This is because I can use a long sophisticated password and RoboForm remembers it, so that means I don’t get sloppy and pick easy passwords, and I change them regularly because RoboForm will even choose them for you, and analyze all your passwords to tell you regularly if your passwords are up to standard. It is easy to print a paper backup of my now 200+ passwords so I still have a non digital safety margin. (I keep that record off site). All I have to do is remember ONE very complicated password and I can have access to them all.
For me this is the best password manager around and after 20 years I’m not worried that I’ll get an email next week saying they don’t think password management is no longer part of their core business. Great job RoboForm! (I get nothing from RoboForm for this review) - they are really so good and reliable that they deserve to have someone sing their praises - as many others have done.
I’ve been using this program for over a decade, and have considered switching to a competitor several times because RoboForm did not always have the most competitive feature set.
However, they continue to improve the program, and now offer most of the things I care about, such as two-factor authentication, emergency access in the event something happens to me, text encryption, selective password sharing, etc, so I remain a satisfied customer.
One of my biggest complaints used to be that you could not export the login credentials to an Excel file, which made it time-consuming to switch to a competitive program. This almost caused me to switch (more than once) before I put even more effort and data into RoboForm. Ironically, now that they have that feature, I have no reason not to continue to use RoboForm because I know that I could switch easily in the future if I so chose. And, knowing that RoboForm is also aware of this makes me feel confident that they will continue to be competitive with other platforms.
An good product
I've been using RoboForm for years and it works well overall, but lacks in one area. More-and-more, the auto login feature doesn't work because web login screens no longer accept RoboForm's autofill function for login credentials. They have asked me to provide examples of this, which I will compile fort them.
RoboForm also needs a convenient switch for enabling/disabling Chrome's password save feature. Right now, the user must go into Chrome's password management feature, disable RoboForm password management, save user credentials in Chrome, then go into Chrome extensions and re-enable RoboForm. That's a lot of steps for something that could be handled with a simple slider switch.
There are a number of sites that require credentials where security is of minimal concern. Saving these directly in Chrome is much more convenient. There are other conditions where RoboForm constantly prompts to save the same credentials while moving between pages. It would be very nice to switch this off.
Developer Response ,
Over the course of the past several months to a year, we've created a more cohesive/similar experience across Windows and Mac. While a few differences do remain, this is mainly due to OS limitations/restrictions. With that being said, if you notice any marked differencees please let us know. Additionally, at your convenience, please submit a ticket with the list of sites that are incompatible with RoboForm's autofill function and we will gladly look into the matter. Thank you. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn
- Siber Systems
- 106 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Belarusian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2019 Siber Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Everywhere (1 year) $23.99
- Family (1 year) $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.