RoboGuard blocks robocalls, spam, and telemarketers on your iOS device. Get rid of up to 99% of annoying spam calls, protect your privacy, save your time, and answer your phone with confidence.
Why use RoboGuard?
• RoboGuard works automatically. You don't need to do anything to stop receiving spam calls.
• RoboGuard updates its spam list every day automatically so you stay protected from spam callers.
• RoboGuard has “neighbor-spoof” protection which blocks numbers very similar to your own that have been spoofed in order to trick you into picking up.
• RoboGuard lets you block any number. Spam call still getting through? No problem! Add it to your own blacklist and you'll never receive a call from that number again.
• RoboGuard blocks spam and robo calls that waste your time.
• RoboGuard does not record any of your data. All blocking is done on your device.
• RoboGuard is simple! Just download, enable, and continue using your phone normally.
Subscription & Terms
• RoboGuard: Spam Call Blocker comes with a 7 day free trial and costs $89.99/year after that. Alternative plans are available for $9.99/month and $4.99/week.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings on your device after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Please do not swipe up to "force quit" RoboGuard, as this prevents us from automatically updating the spam list on your device.
Need help? You can contact us at: email@example.com
Improvements to learning engine and network-building making RoboGuard smarter as our community grows
Minor fixes and improvements
If you enjoy RoboGuard, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store?
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth it
Spam calls are not down at all. I didn’t expect this app to make them all go away but it has been made zero reduction in spam calls it claims to block number mimicking but does not. Don’t waste your money I wish I could cancel my subscription but I made the mistake of pre-paying for a year thinking that this would cut down on the junk calls
Developer Response ,
Please contact us through the Help section of the app so we can try to resolve this for you.
I’m going to be brief
If this app isn’t shut down by apple or the producers within the week, I will report it to the tip line for fraudulent business and I WILL get my money back when I do. You guys charged me $30 for a year and I get at least 5 calls a day. Not to mention the fact the the ad you used was for an entirely different application.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Please open the app, tap the "Blacklist" tab and ensure you see a number of blocked phone numbers near the top of the list under the RoboGuard header. If it says "Loading...", it may take up to a minute or so depending on your internet connection. Once it finishes downloading and updating the spam list on your device, it should say it's blocking around 250-300,000 numbers at any given time. Also please don't terminate the app (swiping up from the app switcher) as this prevents the app from automatically updating the spam list which happens every day. Hope that helps, Kevin
I used the one week trial and didn’t receive any spam calls. I allowed the trial to convert to a $30/year subscription and now the app doesn’t block a thing. I think I just didn’t get any calls during the trial- coincidence that cost me $30. This app is useless. Don’t waste your money.
Developer Response ,
Please open the app, tap the "Blacklist" tab and ensure you see a number of blocked phone numbers near the top of the list under the RoboGuard header. If it says "Loading...", it may take up to a minute or so depending on your internet connection. Once it finishes downloading and updating the spam list on your device, it should say it's blocking around 250-300,000 numbers at any given time. Also please don't terminate the app (swiping up from the app switcher) as this prevents the app from automatically updating the spam list which happens every day.
Hope that helps,
- 11259164 Canada Inc
- 43.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 11259164 Canada Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- RoboGuard - Yearly $89.99
- RoboGuard - Yearly $29.99
- Call Blocker Pro - Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.