Robokill 2: Leviathan Five
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wandake Game Studios presents the follow up to the smash-hit Robokill: Robokill 2: Leviathan Five!
Robokill 2 blends classic arcade action with RPG elements. Battle your enemies in this adrenaline packed dual stick shooter, with over 600 rooms spread over 12 different missions and 3 different chapters. More than 25 new enemies, tons of new pickups and powerups and a gripping storyline.
• 3 in-depth Episodes containing 12 Missions
• 600 rooms of enemy killing mayhem
• 25+ Diabolical New Enemies
• 30+ Uber-weapons and items
• A sidekick hover-bot. Your own hover-bot!
• In-app purchase system lets you level up early and buy your toys quickly
• Amazing graphics optimized especially for iPad
• Blazing fast gameplay
• Responsive and customizable controls
• Awesome original soundtrack
• Smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps
• Smart enemy AI
• Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle
• Try different combos of guns, shield boosters and repair packs
• Detailed weapons stats
• Earn experience points to get the biggest, baddest weapons and power-ups
• Find all the hidden power-ups, weapons, cash and gear drops
• Checkpoints & teleportation nodes keep you always in the action
Robokill 2 continues where the story of the first left off. Mining Facility Leviathan Five has been overrun by hostile forces. This time, instead of dealing with a deadly robot invasion, you must fend off a species of vicious alien lizards. Eliminate the threat using any means necessary.
Help clear the infestation of Leviathan Five!
What's New in Version 1.5.2
A critical bug which was preventing some players from getting past the name-entry screen has been resolved.
Love this game. Wish there were more levels. Need robokill 3 now.
At least it works now
It gets way too difficult way too quickly. There aren't as many item drops and better equipment is hard to acquire because of the steep price. Also, I must've fallen off the map at least a dozen times. Other than the cool new weapons, the first game was better.
Fun game, with some flaws
I really enjoy playing this game and have wasted too much time playing when I should be doing other things. The flaws that I see are 1) I hate the controls for the cluster grenade launcher because it's not like the other weapons where you can just hold the button to keep firing. 2) I wish the special items on the right side were bigger because I always have a hard time hitting hem while trying to shoot. 3) I don't like that when you finish a level, it doesn't let you pick up all of the items or clear all of the rooms before taking you to the next level. E.g. Episode 2, level 7- It appears to be impossible to clear all of the rooms because you end up encountering all of the boss rooms before you can go to every room. I find that really annoying. I also want to say that I have not made any iaps and I am on Episode 2 level 8 and and I am still enjoying myself.I just can't buy too much in the shop.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wandake LLC
- © 2012 Wandake Game Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reign Supreme$4.99
- Rise Above$1.99
- Step It Up$0.99
- Grand Titan$14.99