** Wandake Game Studios presents the follow up to the smash-hit
Robokill, "Robokill 2: Leviathan Five!"**
Now on iPhone with full iPhone 5 support!
Robokill 2 blends classic arcade action with RPG elements. Battle your
enemies in this adrenaline packed dual stick shooter, with over 600
rooms spread over 12 different missions and 3 different chapters. More
than 25 new enemies, tons of new pickups and powerups and a gripping
• 3 in-depth Episodes containing 12 Missions
• 600 rooms of enemy killing mayhem
• 25+ Diabolical New Enemies
• 30+ über-weapons and items
• A sidekick hover-bot. Your own hover-bot!
• In-app purchase system lets you level up early and buy your toys quickly
• Amazing graphics optimized especially for iPad
• Blazing fast gameplay
• Responsive and customizable controls
• Awesome original soundtrack
• Smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps
• Smart enemy AI
• Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle
• Try different combos of guns, shield boosters and repair packs
• Detailed weapons stats
• Earn experience points to get the biggest, baddest weapons and power-ups
• Find all the hidden power-ups, weapons, cash and gear drops
• Checkpoints & teleportation nodes keep you always in the action
Robokill 2 continues where the story of the first left off. Mining
Facility Leviathan Five has been overrun by hostile forces. This time,
instead of dealing with a deadly robot invasion, you must fend off a
species of vicious alien lizards. Eliminate the threat using any means
**Help clear the infestation of Leviathan Five**
A critical bug which was preventing some players from getting past the name-entry screen has been resolved.
Ratings and Reviews
A great, ambitious game
Not only does the game hit some great, intense moments of action, but the gameplay and mechanics stay smooth throughout the experience. The only problem is after you hit level 40, there's really nothing to do. In order for the game to hit its price point, I would have liked to see something like a survival mode where you fight waves of enemy's, or a co-op mode with freinds. Multiplayer never really works well on iOS, but if they could nail it I would be totally satisfied.
All in all the game is alarmingly addicting. The only changes I could think of would be either a lowered price, or added game modes.
Amazing great game!
Just awesome no glitches except for the occasional crash every hour or so. So far in the game I'm not sure if its just me but I don't think I'm leveling up fast enough. Also the cluster grenade launcher is kind of hard to use/aim I think it should automatically launch at its normal fire rate and lands on the closest enemy in gun view or just randomly fires if no enemy in line of sight. Just some opinions and thoughts to throw out. Totally worth the 3 bucks. First one is also quite good this one is just a carry on of the first. 😄👍
The original Robokill was a great game. I played it on the site before iOS was even a thing. Robokill is a great game.
I was pretty stoked to see Robokill 2 in the App Store at first. After playing a bit I've realized that the robot in Robokill 2 is grossly underpowered for the levels. This is just a ploy to build frustration in the gamer so they pony up for the in-app purchases. Frustration is not fun. I deleted it.
If you're so inclined plan on another $10-$15 in-app on top of the original $4 purchase price to have a chance. Hardcore gamers less, mere mortals more. No thanks, there are better games for that price.
- Wandake LLC
- 101.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013 Wandake Game Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Super Charge Laser $1.99
- Rapid Fire $0.99
- ChargeLaser $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.