Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Wandake Game Studios presents the follow up to the smash-hit
Robokill, "Robokill 2: Leviathan Five!"**
Now on iPhone with full iPhone 5 support!
Robokill 2 blends classic arcade action with RPG elements. Battle your
enemies in this adrenaline packed dual stick shooter, with over 600
rooms spread over 12 different missions and 3 different chapters. More
than 25 new enemies, tons of new pickups and powerups and a gripping
• 3 in-depth Episodes containing 12 Missions
• 600 rooms of enemy killing mayhem
• 25+ Diabolical New Enemies
• 30+ über-weapons and items
• A sidekick hover-bot. Your own hover-bot!
• In-app purchase system lets you level up early and buy your toys quickly
• Amazing graphics optimized especially for iPad
• Blazing fast gameplay
• Responsive and customizable controls
• Awesome original soundtrack
• Smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps
• Smart enemy AI
• Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle
• Try different combos of guns, shield boosters and repair packs
• Detailed weapons stats
• Earn experience points to get the biggest, baddest weapons and power-ups
• Find all the hidden power-ups, weapons, cash and gear drops
• Checkpoints & teleportation nodes keep you always in the action
Robokill 2 continues where the story of the first left off. Mining
Facility Leviathan Five has been overrun by hostile forces. This time,
instead of dealing with a deadly robot invasion, you must fend off a
species of vicious alien lizards. Eliminate the threat using any means
**Help clear the infestation of Leviathan Five**
What's New in Version 1.2.1
A critical bug which was preventing some players from getting past the name-entry screen has been resolved.
Bugs and glitches
About every ten rooms or so, the weapon stick doesn't function at all. Sometimes it happens when going through a cleared room, or sometimes it happens and you get killed by embarrassingly weak enemies.
Like its predecessor, the edges are rarely clearly marked, and the controls are seemingly designed to hide enemies.
Overall it'd be worth three or four stars if it worked all of the time. Since there's a crippling bug, don't waste your money.
The 200 damage Supercharge Laser is terrible and misleading. It is actually 100 damage in the game, and only hits if the enemy touches the tip/end of the beam which makes it awkward to use. And my definition if high range is not barely halfway across the screen if aiming North or West. South or East is even worse since the virtual stick doesn't extend far enough to max the range! The app support link goes to a dead website -_-
A little slow paced, but very well done. Not very strong on story.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 01, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wandake LLC
- © 2013 Wandake Game Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Super Charge Laser$1.99
- Rapid Fire$0.99
- Rise Above$1.99
- Reign Supreme$4.99
- Shield Booster$0.99
- Step It Up$0.99
- Grand Titan$14.99