RoboKiller - Stop Spam Calls
By TelTech Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With RoboKiller, answer your phone with confidence once again! Telemarketers and scammers have made it painful to pick up a call, but RoboKiller, winner of the FTC's anti-robocall competition, gives you your phone back. The New York Times, NBC, Wired, Engadget, Vice and others, are all raving about RoboKiller’s power to block over 100,000 spam calls and its uncanny ability to show you exactly who is calling you before your answer.
RoboKiller reduces unwanted calls by up to 90% in 30 days! RoboKiller is available with both monthly and yearly subscriptions, both with a free 7-day trial; opt-out at any time during the trial and you aren’t charged a penny. (See robokiller.com for pricing.)
RoboKiller also takes the hassle out of getting the calls you DO want, with true, real-time caller ID so you can stop guessing who’s at the other end of your calls. RoboKiller’s Super Caller ID turns phone numbers into names, addresses and even photos of the people calling you - all while the call is happening. No more annoying cutting and pasting, trying to figure out who’s on the phone after the call is already over.
*** RoboKiller works on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket and MetroPCS. RoboKiller is NOT currently supported by US Cellular. ***
- Automatically blocks spam and robocallers with patented FTC-award winning technology.
- Spam list automatically updates hourly, making sure you always have the most up-to-date protection.
- Take control! Bad number got through? Blacklist it! Good number got blocked? Whitelist it!
- Identifies unfamiliar callers as the call happens with Super Caller ID - including names, addresses and even photos.
- See missed and blocked calls in your Spam Box - you can even listen in to hear why blocked callers were calling.
- Dedicated customer service team with real humans.
RoboKiller is a free download, with a free trial period to use the app completely risk-free, before purchasing the service. If you purchase the service, you will be charged a monthly price according to your country. The price will always be shown in the app before you complete a purchase. Your RoboKiller subscription automatically renews at the end of every billing period (as determined by your purchase of monthly or yearly service) and your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://www.robokiller.com/terms.html
What's New in Version 3.2.0
What’s new? So much that you probably should ask what is NOT new! We spent a lot of time on this release working to make RoboKiller the only app you need to protect yourself from robocalls and telemarketers, as well as to help manage all of your regular calls and now even voicemail. Here’s what’s new:
- Custom Answer Bots - Yes, just like you asked, you can now record your own Answer Bots directly within the app!
- Share blocked call recordings - Now you can share your favorite recordings of Answer Bots giving it back to the spammers on your favorite social media sites, email, and our own, new RoboRadio - where you can hear the best of the best funny recordings!
- Verizon voicemail issues fixed - New Voicemail tab lets you access your voicemail from directly within Robokiller!
- “Ringless voicemail” protection - RoboKiller is already protecting you from this latest threat where spammers clog your voicemail without ever even calling you.
- Recents tab - We have made it easier to manage *all* of your calls right in RoboKiller by expanding the Spam Box to now show identified and missed calls.
…plus all of the usual bug fixes and minor improvements.
What’s next? iOS 11 goodies and a few other things that we’ve had a lot of requests for! Stay tuned…
On the fence
When I first downloaded this app about 2 months ago I was ecstatic! I did the week trial to make sure the app was something I wanted to pay for. This app was great and did exactly what it said it would do. I paid the yearly subscription for a product I believed did what I needed it too. And was perfect. Then the dreaded Verizon voice mail bug hit. Now, I know it was unexpected and not the fault of the app developers but I lost many voice mails. The only ones to get texted to me were from my husband. All the others just poof - disappeared. Once the fix was put in place there were many voicemails that showed up. I had 28 voice mails that were never texted to me. Some from my employer and even more from my husband which I thought were being sent by text. Now the “fix” is in place I have to go into the app to hear my voicemails, AND trust I’m getting every one. It’s frustrating that the app isn’t the same when I made the decision to pay the yearly subscription. Had I known in advance I would have done month to month and canceled. As it is I am debating deleting the app as I shouldn’t have to go into the app to hear my voice mails. And while I know they did what they could to fix it, and it’s still a great robo killer it’s just not what I paid for.
Works very well. Could use a bit more polish.
Out of many I have tried, this one has worked best. I wish it offered some additional options:
1) Have the option of creating a second caller response for those without using Caller-ID. Not a random choice option, but a definitive answer for this type of call. Something like:
“The number you’re calling doesn’t accept unknown callers. Please turn on your Caller-ID and call back. This call will now terminate.”
2) For all callers who are using Caller-ID, please allow the shown number, date and time to be copied so I can paste it elsewhere, like the National ‘do not call’ complaint page of the FTC.
3) Please allow the font size of your caller data to be enlarged when desired, so I do not have to use a magnifying glass. Many of your users are not 20 year olds with great vision. Frustrated!
Having been a YouMail customer for some time, I’ve grown accustomed to these valuable options in a most polished and Mature Application. If their ‘hit count’ was as good as yours, I would never have changed applications. While RoboKiller has a great batting average, it clearly is an App-In-Process and must mature with industry accepted options. Otherwise, it won’t be long before YouMail and others become better batters and absorb users who desire a more polished experience.
Wow .... Great App. I needed this!!!!
Update... This app has change my life… I own my phone again. I’ve had this a while and I cannot believe how well it works. I still receive calls; however, I never know about them and less I want to listen to them on the RoboKiller app. By the way, it is the most entertaining thing to listen to these Robo Callers talk to these recordings. It provides my wife and endless entertainment. Now I want them to call, so I can listen to them talk to the recordings at night… Funny funny funny :-)
For some reason I was getting 10 to 11 scammer calls a day… I noticed An increase in these calls. This is cutting this in half. I think the call bots are making them put me on a do not call list. Awesome :-)
3 weeks later ... I am only receiving 1 to 3 spam calls a day. :-)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 93.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TelTech Systems inc
- © 2017 TelTech Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- RoboKiller Membership$1.99
- Membership + 1 week trial$0.99
- RoboKiller Membership$2.99
- RoboKiller Yearly Membership$19.99
- RoboKiller Membership$2.99
- RoboKiller Yearly Membership$19.99
- Membership + 1 month trial$0.99