Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Robomow App brings you a lawn mowing experience unlike any other. Wherever you are – on the sofa, in the garden, out and about… Interacting with your mower has never been faster, easier or more enjoyable.
The Robomow App allows you to control your mower from the convenience of your smartphone. Mow those small patches located away from your main lawn and navigate from one garden to the other – effortlessly. All your settings on one convenient screen: adjust your lawn size settings, set your mower's weekly schedule and define your mowing zones… all from your mobile device.
The Robomow App interacts with your mower through Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) wireless connection. The Bluetooth hardware is already installed on your mower (2014 models and onward).
No additional accessory is required on your Robomow in order to work with the Robomow App.
* Manual and automatic operation
* Brief Status reporting
* Remote Control with manual mowing
* Lawn & Mower settings
* Zones definition
* GSM Accessory support
* Remote Access feature
* Compatible with all Robomow models manufactured since 2014. Does not support RL/RM Robomow models.
* Requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
* Compatible with the following Apple devices:
- iPhone (6 Plus, 6s, 6, 5s, 5c, 5 & 4s)
- iPad (Air, Mini, 3rd & 4th gen)
Robomow App FAQ:
If you're experiencing any technical issues with the Robomow App, please refer to "Mobile Application FAQ" page on Robomow website (https://support.robomow.com/hc/en-us/categories/200813811-Mobile-Application-FAQ).
* Some re-connection issues may still occur. Most re-connection issues can be resolved by shutting the app down completely (by sliding it away from the list of recent apps) and opening it again. In several cases resetting the mower (switching the mower off-on) may also be helpful.
Email for feedback and suggestions: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.80
@ The Brief Status feature* - a quick summary of current mower’s state, mowing progress and next planned operation
@ Improved schedule messaging on the main operational screen
@ Push notifications in multiple languages (requires GSM Module)
@ Major bug fixes (including mowing frequency ambiguity)
(*) Available for the latest 2016 configuration only
It improves the Robomow experience
This app isn't great, but for the first time you can see exactly what the Robomow is doing and where it is in its mowing cycle. It's a must-have if you have a 2016 Robomow.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 13, 2016
- Version: 1.80
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Swedish
- Seller: F ROBOTICS ACQUISTIONS LTD
- © 2015 Robomow ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.