Ever wish you could build a car from your NXT Mindstorms set and control it using your iPhone or iPad? Well if so RoboRemote does just that.
BIG NEWS: we are happy to announce that RoboRemote Server has been launched on other platforms!! No more PC needed! Check out our website for more info! You can now use other devices to act as a bridge between NXT and your iOS device.
A must have for every NXT Mindstorms fan!
In 5 easy steps you will be ready to take your NXT car for a spin:
1) Go to our website and follow the step by step instructions to build the model car
2) Download and run the Mac/PC Server app
3) Download and install the Mindstorms NXT program on your LEGO Brick
4) Run the RoboRemote App on your iPhone and connect to the Mac/PC Server
5) Connect the Mac/PC Server to your NXT and you are ready to drive!!
There are 3 types of remotes you can use:
- the Puzzle Drive remote lets you build your track first and then you can play, pause, go forward or backward and choose the speed of individual track pieces
- the Pad Drive remote acts as a pad joystick allowing you to control the car with your thumbs
- the Air Drive remote allows you to drive the NXT by moving the iPhone through the air
For more setup and build details go to our website www.redroundrobot.com
- updated for iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus and iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth paying any price. Much too difficult. Easier to bring a laptop along...you need it anyway if you use an iPhone.
So hard to just to connect my robot
It doesn't work at all
It doesn't work
- Mihai Dan Salavastru
- 149.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RedRoundRobot
- In-App Purchases
- Pad Drive Remote $0.99
- Full Upgrade $0.99
- Air Drive Remote $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.