Robot Unicorn Attack 2
By [adult swim]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn – the Celestial Resonator! ==
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Backend optimizations for OS 9
Great, although I have a COMPLAINT
I have been enjoying this fun game since 2014, however, today, I experienced great misfortune. I was showing my dear friend some unicorn skins, and clicked on one I didn't want to purchase, the Solar Chariot. Although the skin is unique, it's not the one I wanted, and it's far too shiny and gold for my liking. Plus, although you did a good job on trying to make it reflect on the Egyptian culture, try to make it a little more realistic for a robot unicorn. For example, the Paindeer 200 is an abomination to my eyes and all app users. In short, if you have read this far, please take into consideration of a "confirm action" button while purchasing items in the game. Also, if you could return my money, which is over 12,000 tears, may I repeat again 12,000. I have played this game and saved up so much to buy a skin I didn't want.
Give me back my money.
I hope you and the rest of the Adult Swim team are having a nice day.
Best regards, Ree.
mechanics are questionable
I'll start with the good first: to be quite honest, I have a lot of fun playing this game, from unlocking new and faster robot unicorns to dashing through countless obstacles on this randomly generated course, wait... IT ISN'T RANDOMLY GENERATED! I cannot tell you how many times I've ran into the same combination of Giants and platforms and stars that it's nearly impossible to jump up from: I'm not sure if games like these are supposed to be like that, but from my point of view everything should be randomized. Jumping through the same combination of terribly organized platforms is so annoying to me. Aside from that however, I cannot explain how enthralling it is to play this game with the music on. The music may I just say goes absolutely perfectly with this game, and honestly to say the least it made up for the frustration.
Gets old fast
I recently revisited this game after not playing it for maybe nearly a year. Graphics are still beautiful and the music is fun, but after about 10 minutes, it's like "I get it, now what?"
I can't really imagine playing it long term anymore, though I did when I first got my iPhone and it was the only game I had, so I played it whenever I waited for something. There are some challenges so that it's not completely monotonous, but after racking up 200,000+ drops, I've already tailored my unicorn to just the way I like it. I keep it on my phone hoping for some revolutionary update (not spending 5 bucks just to see what lava world looks like) but I can't see this game changing and surprising me anymore.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 92.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s13)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.