Robot Unicorn Attack 2
By [adult swim]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn – the Celestial Resonator! ==
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Fixes the issues seen on 6/6+ devices
To the makers of RUA2, don't get me wrong, I love the game! Except one thing that I absolutely hate...Team Inferno vs. Team Rainbow. I choose Team Rainbow, because I like light and the general idea of peace and harmony...which seems present in Team Rainbow. But the way the game is set up, there are twice as many people on Team Inferno!!!! Team Rainbow can NEVER WIN!!!! And, the fact that Team Inferno are always winning, makes more people join!!! I don't know it you can exactly change up all the teams, but, could you make an option so that the losing team gets a few hours head start over the other team? Of the losing team gets to unlock something small?? Something to make it more fair than having to compete with something 2x our size, we never win, it's near to impossible!!!! The fact that they always win makes the teams almost useless to me, and anyone on Team Rainbow! Please take into consideration, kind regards, a fellow rainbow unicorn. (this rainbow ain't made of fire, but it's got fire and gold in its eyes)
Amazing visuals and addictive
Great game but some things I would change:
1. Give the upgrades more power; ie. A horn that dashes for a long length should have a dash that is exceptionally longer than the dash of short dash horn. This would allow players to customize their unicorn to fit their playing style.
2. More levels. I understand the developers want money but maybe make the lava world unlock able after a certain level is reached or purchasable with game credits.
3. To sway people to Team Unicorn (they are always losing to Inferno; which is fine cause I'm getting rich) maybe restrict music choices to either metal for inferno or trance-y stuff for rainbow. Or maybe create a Rainbow world and a Fire world that can only be played by members of that team.
I have played this game on all the platforms available and have loved every single one. Currently I am working on unlocking all the unicorn parts and wanted to unlock the lava word, but the only way to unlock it is by shelling out $5 for one world. I think that is a very steep price for such a small aspect of the game. I wouldn't mind the price so much if there was an alternative was to unlock the world but there isn't. I love every aspect of this game and would strongly recommend it. But I wish I could unlock everything by playing the game. I would be more willing to buy the 3rd world if it was cheaper (like 99¢ as a posed to $5). Great game over all, but like all games still needs improvement.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2014
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 80.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s13)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Magical Pack$0.99
- Lunar Pack$4.99
- "Always" by Erasure$0.99
- Solar Pack$7.99
- "Never Ending Story" by Limahl$0.99
- Ember Pack$1.99
- Lava World$4.99
- Unicorn Album$3.99
- Coin Doubler$4.99
- "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian$0.99