Robot Unicorn Attack 2
By [adult swim]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn – the Celestial Resonator! ==
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
What's New in Version 1.7.3
- Fixes OS 10 unicorn graphical issue
I love this game, but there is a bug
I can't say enough about this game, I wish I could give it six stars. The graphics are the best I've ever seen, full of color and move relative to the unicorns position. The movements of the unicorn are exactly like the movements of a real horse, you can tell the creators put thought and energy into this. One problem is that every time I would close out of the game, everything I had done (ex: selected different, set new high scores, change teams) would revert back these settings: a rainbow mane and tail, a metal body, no wings and I would be on team rainbow. Any purchases I made for customizations would still be there, but I would have to go back through and re-select them. I also paid the 3,000 tears so I could join team inferno, but when I went back to the game after closing it out I was on team rainbow again and i was no refunded with the 3,000 tears I had just spent.
I love the atmosphere this app has. Great music and great looking worlds. It's a beautiful app. Also thank you so much for fixing that IOS10 issue. I still played the game during that bit it was starting to bug me.
However, I do have a couple bugs. First off, can we get a few more worlds? You're bragging about how seven are coming soon but you only have 3 right now and you have to pay for one of them.
And I know some people are complaining about how they want more skins, but really I'm fine with what I have. I have a nice look for my unicorn and I've kept it for a while. I don't feel the need to buy everything in order to "beat the game."
But this game is extremely addictive and really pretty and fun. I definitely recommend it.
Good game, but now has iphone 7 3D touch bug
RUA2 used to be one of my go to games, but it's suffered from dwindling support in recent years. Since I upgraded to an iPhone 7, I started to notice that it fails to register attempts to jump maybe 10% of the time. After some experimentation, I'm pretty sure that it's because the game doesn't interpret the new 3D touch as button presses. So any time I tap too hard, no jump, with either frenzied tapping to save myself or else a flying unicorn head to follow. This makes the game mostly unplayable, sadly.
Before this issue, the devs let a serious IOS 10 graphics glitch go for months before fixing it, so I don't expect this 3D touch bug to get a prompt fix. It's sad to see an otherwise 4 to 5 star game languish in this way...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s13)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Magical Pack$0.99
- Lunar Pack$4.99
- "Always" by Erasure$0.99
- Lava World$4.99
- Solar Pack$7.99
- Unicorn Album$3.99
- Ember Pack$1.99
- "Never Ending Story" by Limahl$0.99
- "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian$0.99
- Coin Doubler$4.99