*** PLEASE NOTE: For the best gameplay experience, iPhone 6S+ and iPad Air 2 and newer devices are recommended.
Behold mobile gaming's glorious return to glitter-clad annihilation in Robot Unicorn Attack 3! Dash through the sparkling stars; this time with a team of three runners at your fingertips. Gallop into the unending beyond, crashing through golden fairies to unleash Radiant Blast Mode. Build your citadel from the tears of failures past and construct stables to house ever more dazzling allies. Send your magnificent fleet forth on raids to collect gleaming piles of soul crystals. Recycle these unfortunate souls at mystical forges to conjure new unicorns and fuel your unstoppable glitzkrieg!
-Choose a team of three runners that gallop to an explosive demise
-Collect tears to build and power a mighty citadel in your likeness
-Melt down unwanted unicorns to upgrade your runners
-Send stabled unicorns on raids for rare rewards
-Participate in long-term events for mountains of loot
-Summon rare and legendary unicorns from one of three celestial forges
MASSIVE OPTIMIZATION BUILD
- Smooths out camera hitching at the start of a run.
- Improves gameplay and menu stability
- Improves Battery Usage with an option to disable Battery Saver.
- Run further, faster, and smoother!
Ratings and Reviews
A colourful race through zany landscapes.
Please tell me it will be fixed
The game is more last enjoyable for the fact I'm still playing it, and does have redeemable qualities. But for one they took out a lot of what made RUA2 beautiful and addictive, like being able to customize your unicorn to fit you like changing how many jumps you can make mid air as well as how long the dashes are in the speed of the horse itself. On top of the beautiful backgrounds and being able to change the soundtracks. I like the IDEA of it being a 3-D Platformer but due to that the range of Hitbox is on enemies and obstacles is now so large and sensitive it's very annoying and you can end up exploding without hitting anything sometimes. It is indeed "buggy", and due to all of the things it's trying to do it can become quite laggy, as well as it being clunky, and the "combat system" is quite janky. I find it interesting that you do have to be a bit packed full with the PREMADE unicorns because each have different stats and benefits about them that you may or may not like, however it is not at all better than being able to customize the unicorn, not just because of the stats and qualities that you could manipulate by doing so but also the general aesthetic appearance of being able to do so. All in all I do hope that they don't think this is the final product of the game and is it going to continually try to work on it and update it until it is much better than it is currently.
I love this game!
At first, this game was kind of hard to follow as it doesn't provide a lot of explanation as to what some features do, but after you get the hang of it, it begins to make more sense. The gameplay itself is just like the original RUA but a little more 3D, which is a cool look but a radical change from RUA's 1 and 2. The song they use. Always, by Erasure. What a BOP. That's honestly what keeps me addicted to this game!! I also really like the events, but I feel like the awards, at least for now, are lacking. I also wish that more emphasis would be put on the stats of the unicorns themselves, kind of like RUA2. Though I do think that, as opposed to the RUA2 mixing and matching, doing the different forges also sets the game apart from its predecessors. I just personally wish the stats meant more and had a bigger effect on the gameplay. Come to think of it, it reminds me a lot of Oblivion's customization and stat building as opposed to Skyrim. Skyrim's is simpler and easier to understand, but provides less impact on gameplay.
In summation: This game is the Skyrim of RUA. A more polished look, simplified mechanics, but still leaves something to be desired for customization.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 191.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s17)
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Rainbow Pack $7.99
- Handful of Soul Crystals $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.