By Jin jing Wang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Robotic Rename enables you to convert a list of files in a way that their names will match another list of files.
* Drag files, whose names will be converted, onto the top panel
* Drag files, whose names will be matched, onto the middle panel
* Rearrange the sequence of either or both lists as you see fit
* Click the "Export" button
What's New in Version 2013.6.7
* UI Tweak: Added an "Export" button in the main window
A great saviour!
I always face problems when matching my videos and subtitles in one folder to play it in my home media player.. this insane app solved the whole thing! Thanks :)
Very specific application - adding text files to movies
This is NOT a general purpose program. It has a specific purpose of matching text files up to movie files.
IF that is your need, ths works great!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 11, 2013
- Version: 2013.6.7
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jin jing Wang
- © Jinjing Wang
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor