Fight off waves of ROBOTS using different weapons and tactics in this first person shooter!
Unlock, customise and upgrade different weapons on your way to the top of the leaderboards!
► Fun & satisfying guns
► Progression system for longevity
► Leaderboards & achievements
► Weapon upgrades and customisation
► Two maps with potential for different strategies
► Large options menu with graphic settings and more
► Customisable controller support
► 60 fps gameplay on most devices
► Usable and customisable controls!
► Colorful and clean graphics
- Three new weapons - unlock them in the armory!
- Melee is now added to the game! Unlock two new melee weapons and smash some robots!
- New map! Explore a warehouse overrun by robots
- New achievements for the new map
- You can now upgrade all the power ups!
- You can now earn credits by watching an ad
- Changes to power up spawning, you now get at least one every round
- Fixed a bug where the robots would get trapped in the spawner wall
- Added a button for melee and reorganised the UI, button position will be reset
- Fixed a bug where moving around the buttons in the settings would position them wrong on some resolutions
- Buttons are now rendered on top of all other UI
- Fixed a bug where the movement could be exploited
- Power ups that are in the air can now be taken
- Added multiple death cams
- You can now view the tutorial again via the about/help menu
- Fixed a bug where the black power up would take you money even if you didn’t activate it
- Fixed a bug with the robots spawning fail safe
- Changes to the level select screen
- Fixed a bug with no unlocked weapons warning
- Added basic gamepad/controller support, remember to complete the setup in the settings before playing!
- Each round will now give you 30 credits instead of 20
- Buffed the damage for the SCARRED
- Added more give for idle input on controllers
- Changed the price of the mpk5
- Added a 100k credits option
- Moved the restore transactions button to about/help
- Changed splash screen to the icon
- Logic changes
- UI Changes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, needs co-op
This game is really great with allowing multiple maps to be played, and have a progressive system so you can be able to go farther than last time, and it would be nearly perfect and add many new players if it has the ability to use co-op. There are games for Co-op, but very, very hidden apps that are single player are out there, and if this was able to enable co-op, use a keyboard option (AppStore on Computer, or got a keyboard for iPad for on the road situations :3) and have co-op with mike options, this would be a great game I would play for hours, I mean hell, if you did some of these suggestions and spread the word about this game and make sure all users (iPhone, tablet, iPad, maybe sum Verizon?), it would probably make it into the top 100 list of best free apps, and people already constantly look for good games to play while traveling or just bored and such.
- a gamer with an opinion and maybe a little biased, but still has nothing but Apple stuff
I've just got to say that the amount of effort put into this game must have been remarkable! The graphics, gameplay, and plots are A-Grade! I can see where you've gotten your ideas for your maps by comparing them to previous Call of Duty: Zombies franchises... ;) Kino Der Toten and Nacht Der Untoten with a twist of fresh ideas straight from the Developers! Maybe that's why I love it so much. The idea of the game is simply brilliant! It combines Call of Duty: Zombies and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Survival to create an awe-inspiring game! The menu, options, and game controls are highly user-friendly! I love how you have to play over and over again to upgrade and buy weapons and the other map! Hopefully we get more maps soon? Also, solo can get a bit... Repetitive. How about Four-Way Multiplayer around the world? Maybe more guns ;D That'd be amazing! Possibly even sprinting and jumping..?!??!???!?!? But great job guys, and PLEASE keep it up!
A unique survival game contrary to the generic "zombie survival" games everywhere, although inheriting some distinct features. One thing I really enjoy is the fact that anyone can pick it up and become good at it, definitely a promising game in the future. To the developers if u so happen to read this, one feature that would blow this app sky high is a local and worldwide multiplayer feature, as fighting solo does tend to get a little repetitive. With a friend at your side, not only do scores and waves get higher, both parties are very content in he overall gameplay, I guarantee it. Other than the game lacking multiplayer, this game is one to legitimately be called "perfection" as there are no bugs I've found, the idea behind it is simple yet entertaining, and the plethora of weapons and upgrades is endless. Cheers to you developers 👍🏽 you have my 5 stars
- Martin Sten
- 134.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 Swallow's Tail
- In-App Purchases
- Scarred $0.99
- 5k Credits $0.99
- Quaternion $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.