Connect to the Rock Hill Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Lancaster, Chester and York in South Carolina. The Rock Hill Herald report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around York County.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Rock Hill Herald opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Herald app comes with complimentary web access to The Rock Hill Herald site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The Herald app, eEdition and The Rock Hill Herald website.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.heraldonline.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that cause issues with sign in.
Ratings and Reviews
New app does no work
Old app was working fine without much problems except for the Obituaries which has alway had a few issues. Downloaded new app as suggested. It opens to a white screen then it immediately closes. I have deleted and reloaded app several times with no luck. Old app was a 4 star, new app 1 stars. It just will not work, please fix.
Love the job Bret McCormick does on local sports! Compelling stories, helpful informative graphics and great videos! Loved the recent interviews with Stallion-now-college football stars! Thanks Bret!!
The Herald is the best way to keep people up to date on the thriving and expanding Rock Hill community.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 The Rock Hill Herald. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.