Thousands of lessons that will improve your guitar skills and become a better musician with this educational guitar instructional app!
With Rock Like The Pros guitar lessons, you can become a better guitar player and musician. Simply follow the app’s innovative methods, which were designed specifically for guitar students ranging from the beginning to advanced level.
• Follow a step-by-step curriculum
• Learn a variety of music styles (Blues, Rock, Classical, Fingerstyle, Pop, Jazz, Country, and more).
• Learn how to Read Music.
• Have fun with Ukulele
• In the Masterclass section you can learn from the great guitar masters such as Ron Eschete and Steve Trovato
• Improve your Music Theory skills
• Watch over 600 videos
• Notation and TAB for every video
• Jam Track with every video
• New content added weekly
Rock Like The Pros breaks down the learning process into three key sections: Curriculum, Styles, and Music Theory. In the curriculum section, follow step-by-step instruction at the beginning, intermediate, advanced, or expert level. Alternatively, you can learn by choosing any music style, whether it be rock, blues, pop, strumming songs, fingerstyle, jazz, classical, bossa nova, funk or country! Or if you prefer, focus on the Music Theory section where you can learn music reading, fretboard harmony, chord construction, scale formulas and more.
The concept behind Rock Like The Pros is to teach you the things that you want and need to know to become a better guitar player. All lessons are designed and taught by master musician Terry Carter, who has 25 years of teaching, performing, and producing experience. Terry received his Master's of Music from the University of Southern California in Studio/Jazz Guitar and his Bachelor of Arts in Music Education from San Diego State University. Besides teaching thousands of students at colleges such as USC, SDSU, Santa Monica College, Cypress College & LA City College, he has worked with Weezer, Josh Groban, Christopher Tin, Duff Mckagan, Grant Geissman and many more.
Rock Like The Pros started as a series of instructional guitar method books. The books have become a staple as the preferred textbook in many schools and colleges throughout the Los Angeles area including: Santa Monica College, Chaffey College, Pasadena City College, Cypress College, University of Southern California NAI Program, Crossroads, LA City College and Los Angeles City College.
Here's is what Rock Like The Pros students say:
- "You are an Awesome Teacher, you make your students want to learn music even when they have no interest, then they found out that they have a passion for it !!!!!---so again thanx. SONIA B.
- "RLTP has great replay value, the lesson are built using layers of advanced principles. When your understanding grows, RTLP will grow with you." Eddie L.
- "If you want to win at guitar, you need Rock Like The Pros." Joshua N.
- "I love the diversity of the material; reading songs, Meditatios, different styles of blues and rock. It lays a good foundation for general knowledge, technique and also which styles I prefer to play and would like to continue with in the future." Chris J.
- "Meditatios are one of my favorite things to play." Mariam A.
- "The diversity of this book helped me find which styles I really love playing." Fred R.
- "I improved tremendously and really like the fact that it had a diverse amount of material." Danette M.
- "Challenging. Just what I needed. Awesome material that teaches all the genres we need to know." Jack M.
- "The rhythm and blues solos in this book help in jammin’ with other musicians." Yohei K.
- "It slices, it dices, and in emergencies it can be used as a ninja weapon. Not only that but also a great way to learn guitar." - Juhyuk K.
What are you waiting for? Download Rock Like The Pros and begin developing your musical talents today. For more information, visit www.rocklikethepros.com.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Guitar Lessons Available
These are simply the best guitar lessons available, and I should know because I've tried them all! The lessons are super high quality, and they teach you the things you want and need to know. I am a fairly advanced player, and I've found the expert level to be perfect for me. But I also teach guitar, and the beginning levels are great for those just starting out. Terry Carter is professional, engaging, and funny. I give this app. five stars easily, and I recommend it to my own students.
Killer Guitar App!
Been learning to play guitar with Rock Like The Pros with their online videos which are amazing, but the new app takes it to another level. The videos walk you through how to play all the classics from a basic level, but now the app has the TAB embedded in it, so not only can I have my own instructor teaching me I can read the music at the same time! Taking a trip through central america and my music will be coming with me!
Great and easy way to learn guitar
I tried a lot of guitar tutorials out there and this is the best one. It covers variety of styles like rock, alrernatives, jazz, blues, country etc. and teaches techniques as well as songs. I can play several songs now after a few weeks. I really like how each lesson contains video tutorial, music notes and guitar tab. Trust me it's worth it.
- Terry Carter
- 11.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2016 Terry Carter
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month: $9.99 (50% Off) $9.99
- 3 months $24.99 (60 % off) $24.99
- 6 months -$39.99 (70% off) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.