Rock On - A SongPop Adventure
By FreshPlanet Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Crank up the volume and join the band — it’s time to ROCK ON! Quiz yourself on the best of Rock in this spin-off of SongPop, the award-winning music trivia game.
Embark on an adventure through the world of Rock ‘n’ Roll! Listen to clips of Rock hits and guess the correct artist or song. Shred your way through Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, Pop Rock, Indie Rock, and more. Master each level and become a Rock Legend!
GET READY TO ROCK!
◆ Conquer more than 80 levels forged in the fires of Rock!
◆ Are you a Rock Master? Test yourself with four play modes including Mic Check, Sudden Death, Arcade, and more!
◆ Discover new favorites and classic tracks with over 3,000 songs!
◆ Show devotion with Artist Levels where you choose the band.
◆ Journey through an illustrated map featuring raging concerts, tours on desert highways, cities of sin, and quests for Rock stardom.
◆ Track your friends on the road of Rock with Facebook.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
This update is so big we had to call it version 2!
* A big thank you to all our supporters! You are the best and we now give you infinite lives to enjoy Rock On as much as you want!
* Stuck at an Artist level? We just opened it for you! We also smoothed the game difficulty and made following gates easier to unlock.
* The Rock On adventure continues in space with a brand new chapter. Aliens, guitar shaped space station and flying tour bus included.
* Introducing Challenges! Go head to head with your friends on your favorite playlist and earn bonus stars.
* The competition gets even better. We integrated Game Center so you can check your worldwide ranking on any playlist or for the whole game!
* Opener and Arcade modes are more fun with extra goals to push you further. The band will join you on stage if your performance is outstanding.
* New screens with all the Rock Titles you unlocked and all the available Artists Playlists.
* We made the app accessible to vision impaired user using Voice Over so that everybody can Rock On!
* Can’t wait to play again? We will now tell you when your lives will be back from our Apple Watch application!
We hope you will enjoy this new version. It’s been a few months in the making, touching and tweaking every aspect of the game to make it better!
We really appreciate all of you supporting us, leaving reviews and spreading the love of Rock On to your friends!
When I came across this game I played for a bit then stopped cause did not hit my interest in categories I know nothing about, like disco, rap, modern day songs, academy award winning songs etc. The cay agonies I did know T.V. Themes, county, love songs and such never seamed to show up.
Being curious I downloaded the game again and found other games built into the song challenge and also a place where I can try out a category with out having to spend coins on something I did not like!
Everyone is going to have good and bad things to say about any game that is why we are all unique individuals!
This game to me though has got to be a great games that I do not have to pay money to enjoy! I don't put money out on games I just use what ever I have to earn and how ever long it takes to get that money by playing, again I just really applaud this game for the vast amount of song categories you can choose from and add to try out as they shuffle around and pop up for you to try before you buy!
I would like to personally thank the amazing people who are developing this game. It's definitely one of my favorites, and as soon as I have the chance, I plan on buying the full version. It's a game that's constantly having things added onto it, which always makes for a little surprise every time I (binge) play it.
I would like to see more artists added to the levels where you get to choose, but I can't complain. Most of my favorite bands are already on there.
The fact that the game is solo player remains a huge plus in my book. Please, please, please, never make the game multi player. The reason I quit playing song pop was because I was tired of the constant notifications and goading from whoever I playing with.
All in all, this game is wonderful. It's pretty, fun, and addictive.
Keep up the awesome work guys!
So I like songpop, but not a huge fan of playing with other people, so I deleted it for a while. Recently downloaded SP2, and while I was waiting on someone to play, I clicked on the "continue the journey" button at the bottom. When I found out that it was a single player game, I instantly became interested. Then I figured out (after three consecutive days of playing) that we lost lives and had to wait for more... Didn't care for that so I upgraded. I am loving this game! My kind of music, my kind of pace, and I don't have to wait on lives or anyone else to play their turn for me to continue. No issues with crashes or anything so far either which is a big plus.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 20, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 96.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: FreshPlanet, Inc
- © FreshPlanet, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Phoenix (Opener / Arcade)$0.99
- Phoenix (Sudden Death)$0.99
- Life Refill$0.99
- Artist Gate Key$0.99
- Friend of Rock On$4.99
- Artist Gate 2$1.99
- Artist Gate 5$4.99
- Artist Gate 3$2.99
- Artist Gate 4$3.99