iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Rock Photographer by All-Nighters, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Rock Photographer

By All-Nighters

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

**SPECIAL LAUNCHING PRICE - $1.99**

Rock Photographer is a game that enables you to capture Rock 'N Roll history one picture at a time. You play the photographer!




As seen on-

MSNBC: http://www.gadgetbox.msnbc.msn.com/technology/gadgetbox/app-lets-you-pretend-youre-rock-photographer-583794

PETAPIXEL: http://www.petapixel.com/tag/rockphotographer/

CNET: http://www.cnet.com.au/guitar-hero-for-photographers-339334628.htm


What makes the app special is that we use only real footage in the actual game-play. Just like a real camera, tilt your phone to look around inside level as the band plays. You can shoot from different positions to get the best angle. When you see something interesting happen, tap the screen to take a photo.



If your timing & frame is right, you’ll get big points! If not, you’re going to waste up all your film before the level is over. Special objectives are hidden throughout the levels waiting to be found. They just have to be taken at the perfect moment. 

Save up the points you earn to unlock hidden features, and become the World’s Greatest Rock Photographer!



_________________________________________________________________




Our apologies for the long load time and file size. It was necessary to maintain the videos at a high quality. We promise it’s worth the wait!

We hope to keep expanding the game further and further with more levels and different artists. This is just the beginning! 


Sincerely, 



The All-Nighters

http://www.the-all-nighters.com

© 2012 ALL-NIGHTERS LLC

What's New in Version 1.0.2

- Now available for iPod Touch
- Adds compatibility for iPad (iPhone simulator mode)
- Native iPad coming SOON!
- Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze under certain conditions after viewing photos.

iPhone Screenshot

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

Original and fun!

Very original idea and well executed! You receive a list of photos to grab before a video of a performance is played. Armed with a single roll of 24 exposure film, you tilt and turn your phone to find unique angles and good compositions of those target shots. It seems easy but proves to be a challenge every time. I really enjoy playing this game!

Must-buy

This is a great game, unlike any other I've played. My mind was blown when I tilted and turned my phone and I could "look around" to find my shot. When wearing earphones it has amazing sound quality. This is a must buy, and I bet you will have a hard time putting it down.

Very fun!!

90 % of the shots are self explanatory. But the other 10% are almost impossible. I think a few of the shots need a little more detail as to what your supposed to capture. Im a photographer and this app is ALOT of fun and very entertaining!! I can't wait til there are more levels!! Excellent Idea! I give it 4 in a half stars!!

Rock Photographer
View In iTunes
  • $1.99
  • Category: Games
  • Updated:
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Size: 465 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller:
Rated 9+ for the following:
  • Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions: