By Rocket.Chat Technologies Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Free Open Source Software
* Hassle free MIT license
* BYOS (bring your own server)
* Multiple Rooms
* Direct Messages
* Private Groups
* Public Channels
* Desktop and Mobile Notifications
* Edit and Delete Sent Messages
* Transcripts / History
* File Upload / Sharing
* I18n - [Internationalization with Lingohub]
* Hubot Friendly - [Hubot Integration Project]
* Media Embeds
* Link Previews
* LDAP Authentication
* REST-full APIs
* Remote Locations Video Monitoring
* Native Cross-Platform Desktop Application
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at https://rocket.chat
* ONE-CLICK-DEPLOYMENT – See instruction on our GitHub repository
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Prevent stuck in "Downloading Files" view
When it works
When it works it's great. But I have to delete the app about once a week and reinstall because it won't load. And the notifications don't come through at all or they wait until like 10:45 AM on a Sunday to bombard you with all of the ones from the past week all at once.
If the bugs were fixed this would be a great chat client.
Does the deed.
It works for quick chatting and checking in but I can't get my mobile notifications to work which would help a lot. There are a lot of bugs. If only it worked as well as the thick client. Really though it functions.
App was working fine. Now it won't load up and is just frozen on the splash screen. I still get notifications for messages received but can't read them...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocket.Chat Technologies Corp.
- © 2016 RocketChat Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.