Rocket Video Cast | Chromecast
By Omar Mody
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unleash your Chromecast with Rocket Video Cast. With Rocket you can browse the web and stream any web video on your Chromecast/Google Cast attached TV.
Rocket is also a fully featured file manager that allows you to store files to your iOS device. You can then view the stored files right on your device offline or transfer them to your computer, and of course you can cast your stored videos to your big screen, just copy them into the app using iTunes File Sharing.
- Cast videos from all major streaming video sites
- Cast from major file sharing sites
- Full featured web browser
- Start screen with the most frequent visited history entry's
- Open saved tabs on startup
- Real-time search in your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs
- Search engine integration in the Address bar
- Share URL's via Twitter, Mail
- Search in the website
- Passcode protected
- FTP Server to transfer files in and out of the app
- FIle Manager to organize your files in folders etc.
- Playlists and background audio
- Address bar search engine options (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage can be changed App Settings > Search Engine)
- Multi format video/audio player allows you to play almost any video and audio format without leaving the app (wmv, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, mp3, m4a, wma).
- Extract audio from mp4 files (convert to mp3)
- Cast your Rocket playlist for files in the app
..and lots lots more.
Supported format for Chromecast include mp4, m4v, m3u8, hls, and live streams are supported.
IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
Flash video, iTunes purchased videos, Silverlight and other DRM protected videos like Amazon Instant Videos, HBO now, Hulu, Netflix are not supported!
This app is not affiliated with Google or one of its products or trademarks and is developed independently.
What's New in Version 3.4
Thanks for all your patience while we fixed bugs and made the app more robust.
Keep us posted if you run into additional issues and thank you for your continued support. Enjoy!
This app works, the others don’t.
The only casting app I’ve found that works with either my new Sony XBR65X930E 4K Smart TV or my Onkyo TX-RZ720 Receiver. The app needs to be restarted sometimes, or before it will play the video or music stopped casting and restarted. But once the stream starts it’s smooth and stays connected.
Really amazing app. Works sooo well. I’m really happy with it. Best app of its kind by far. Stable and super useful.
Wish I dident update it
I used to be able to play it with the screen locked now it says operation not permitted . Please fix that):
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Omar Mody
- © Gplex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Rocket ProFree