By Rocket.Chat Technologies Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Free Open Source Software
* Hassle free MIT license
* BYOS (bring your own server)
* Multiple Rooms
* Direct Messages
* Private Groups
* Public Channels
* Desktop and Mobile Notifications
* Edit and Delete Sent Messages
* Transcripts / History
* File Upload / Sharing
* I18n - [Internationalization with Lingohub]
* Hubot Friendly - [Hubot Integration Project]
* Media Embeds
* Link Previews
* LDAP Authentication
* REST-full APIs
* Remote Locations Video Monitoring
* Native Cross-Platform Desktop Application
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at https://rocket.chat
* ONE-CLICK-DEPLOYMENT – See instruction on our GitHub repository
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Prevent stuck in "Downloading Files" view
When it works
When it works it's great. But I have to delete the app about once a week and reinstall because it won't load. And the notifications don't come through at all or they wait until like 10:45 AM on a Sunday to bombard you with all of the ones from the past week all at once.
If the bugs were fixed this would be a great chat client.
Does the deed.
It works for quick chatting and checking in but I can't get my mobile notifications to work which would help a lot. There are a lot of bugs. If only it worked as well as the thick client. Really though it functions.
Stops working after updating files
As others have mentioned when it works it’s a decent app. However I’ve had to delete the app and reinstall it several times because it fails to load.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocket.Chat Technologies Corp.
- © 2016 RocketChat Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.