RocketPrep is a next-generation time-saving learning app, created specifically for busy nursing professionals who want to get their NCLEX certification faster.
Your Time Is Valuable - Stop Doing More Of The Same
Endless late nights, multiple textbooks, confusing online forum posts - sound familiar?
We can’t afford to spend endless amounts of time and money, not knowing if it will get us certified. There has to be a better approach.
Gain An Edge - Prep Like The Experts!
RocketPrep starts with in-depth coverage of NCLEX topics, and combines it with proven, efficient and time-saving techniques used by expert test takers.
Here’s an example: We know that expert test takers always create “audio flashcards” - they record themselves reading difficult concepts, and listen to that recording daily. Research has shown that this technique improves memorization drastically. Even actors use this technique to memorize their lines.
We do audio flashcards for you! RocketPrep gives you never-before access to audio flashcards and other expert test-prep methods in an easy-to-use app.
Power Up - Get Ready To RocketPrep!
Once you download RocketPrep, it will help you:
• Learn faster. Audio flashcards let you review the entire curriculum in less than 3 hours. Read and *hear* RocketPrep speak NCLEX concepts aloud, anywhere, anytime, in the gym, car or train.
• Prep smarter. RocketPrep flashcards and tests are optimized for fast learning, ensuring comprehensive coverage of concepts, without any "fluff".
• Gain confidence. Take "1 minute tests" to ensure that you have memorized those concepts. The more tests you take, the more confidence you gain. Having developed test stamina, painlessly move to solving longer, full-length tests.
Get certified faster. RocketPrep today!
• Over 1200 flashcards and 900 practice questions covering concepts
• Coverage of all 18 NCLEX domains including Neurological, Autoimmune and Neonate Disorders
• 4 hours of audio featuring US and UK instructor voices
• 1 Minute "mini tests" which reinforce your understanding of critical concepts
• Track your test readiness using our mastery scoring system
Contact us: support (at) rocketprep dot co
Disclaimer: Content in this app is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Azure Group LLC is not associated with any product or vendor mentioned in this app.
The following are registered trademarks and service marks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. NCLEX®, NCLEX-RN®, NCLEX-PN®.
Notice: To the fullest extent of the law, neither Azure Group LLC nor its authors, contributors or editors assume any liability for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, or ideas contained in the material herein. It is the responsibility of practitioners, relying on their own experience and knowledge of their patients, to make diagnoses, to determine dosages and the best treatment for each individual patient, and to take all appropriate safety precautions.
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.